Sign in to follow this  
gunnsdoppellganger

Boycott the Board

I am actually reffering to this one. I was not immediately overjoyed at the appointment of Glenn Roeder but it could have been a lot worse and I for one do think that the board should be replaced as they are rudderless and lack direction but Roeder could be the man and what I have read mostly on here today is unbelievable.

I will now be continuing to support my team -Norwich City- but not Delia and Co, but I think in reality I am done here as the negativity and slating is completely ridiculous.

Talk about nobody getting a chance.

Laters then. This board is about opinions and mine is that we have been given a nice "Yes man" the board can push around and give minimal funding to. Nothing has changed and this appointment is to be a massive piece in the NCFC history jigsaw. It has Prudence and relegation written all over it. The board had a chance to prove the doubters wrong. For me they have confirmed my beliefs. They are tight clueless and the word Ambition does not even come anywhere near featuring in our Clubs Ethos. Get it in your heads "This board believe we have good players" Fact. Another fact is that they are bloody awful! I pity all you that will go watching sheppishly now as our Club fades away into the lower leagues and one by one you fade away too!A real fan would stand up and be counted against this regime!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Laters then. This board is about opinions and mine is that we have been given a nice "Yes man" the board can push around and give minimal funding to. Nothing has changed and this appointment is to be a massive piece in the NCFC history jigsaw. It has Prudence and relegation written all over it. The board had a chance to prove the doubters wrong. For me they have confirmed my beliefs. They are tight clueless and the word Ambition does not even come anywhere near featuring in our Clubs Ethos.

Get it in your heads "This board believe we have good players" Fact. Another fact is that they are bloody awful! I pity all you that will go watching sheppishly now as our Club fades away into the lower leagues and one by one you fade away too!

A real fan would stand up and be counted against this regime!
[/quote]

100% correct!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Laters then. This board is about opinions and mine is that we have been given a nice "Yes man" the board can push around and give minimal funding to. Nothing has changed and this appointment is to be a massive piece in the NCFC history jigsaw. It has Prudence and relegation written all over it. The board had a chance to prove the doubters wrong. For me they have confirmed my beliefs. They are tight clueless and the word Ambition does not even come anywhere near featuring in our Clubs Ethos.

Get it in your heads "This board believe we have good players" Fact. Another fact is that they are bloody awful! I pity all you that will go watching sheppishly now as our Club fades away into the lower leagues and one by one you fade away too!

[/quote]

Totally agree....but the volume of half witted turnips jumping around on here today says it all about why we are spiralling downwards. Maybe it''s too late to turn things around now....and maybe we''re Bradford City already.

Awful choice...putty in the celebrity cooks'' hands and a whimp if ever I saw one........

I just wonder if NC is at all aware that the most influential debaters are those that can see both sides of the debate.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

100% correct!

[/quote]

Why is it you two can play the ''real  fan card'' but if someone was to suggest you weren''t real fans you''d throw a benny!

I would not! I praised other appointments until this one. Basically the board must be put under major pressure. The funds will not be there for Roeder. Jewell would of demanded money as you cant polish a turd! They have selected another scapegoat to silence the fans. He will not get money and will have no chance. They will of told him we have top players!!! Where???I have nothing against Roeder I am just sure the board are going to destroy him and the club!

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

[/quote]

Totally agree....but the volume of half witted turnips jumping around on here today says it all about why we are spiralling downwards. Maybe it''s too late to turn things around now....and maybe we''re Bradford City already.

Awful choice...putty in the celebrity cooks'' hands and a whimp if ever I saw one........

[/quote]

You never ever offer any alternatives do you? Its all well and good saying I,m not going, I hate the board etc etc etc, but you and your band of gimps talk the same tripe each time without helping out. Say something useful for a change, we are willing to listen.

You are a real numpty. Simple as, or simple as you and your littles helpers.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I would not! I praised other appointments until this one. Basically the board must be put under major pressure. The funds will not be there for Roeder. Jewell would of demanded money as you cant polish a turd! They have selected another scapegoat to silence the fans. He will not get money and will have no chance. They will of told him we have top players!!! Where???

I have nothing against Roeder I am just sure the board are going to destroy him and the club!
[/quote]

And you know that Roeder won.t demand the money? If we don''t have the money how can we give it to Jewell as you state that he would demanded it, put us further in debt? No I didn''t think so. Come on man (boy) We know nothing of how much he is going to get, how well he is going to get on with the team, like if we had Jose and Alex, its all a game, a bluff, a gamble. I would have loved for Jewell to have come but he didn''t, it might be a blessing in disguise, you never know, its football and a funny old game.