Sign in to follow this  
Kissthebadge

Perhaps we should hold fire until...

....we know his management team.  He''s bound to have an assistant and we might even get a first team coach at last.  Anybody remember who he''s worked alongside recently?

He''s calm which suggests he''s got good man management skills.  Outwardly he appears to lack passion, so hopefully his number 2 will be more gritty.

I totally agree .....trouble is that the self appointed guardians of all that is NCFC will not give anyone a chance.

Seems to me that most of these people will not be happy until we are relegated so they can polish their egos and say " I told you so"

[quote user="sig"]

.... hopefully his number 2 will be more gritty.

[/quote]

If it is, GR should eat more fruit and fibre...[;)]

[quote user="djc"][quote user="sig"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha! I like it. Its good to have a bit of humour amongst all this wailing and gnashing of teeth.

[quote user="djc"][quote user="sig"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good call djc, I should have spotted that one!  Always thought I talked s**t.

[quote user="sig"]

....we know his management team.  He''s bound to have an assistant and we might even get a first team coach at last.  Anybody remember who he''s worked alongside recently?

He''s calm which suggests he''s got good man management skills.  Outwardly he appears to lack passion, so hopefully his number 2 will be more gritty.

[/quote]

Hes worked along side the bottom half of the table mainly.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="sig"]

[/quote]

Hes worked along side the bottom half of the table mainly.

[/quote]

You mean the legs & feet ?  [;)] [;)]

[quote user="sig"]

[/quote]Lacks passion,didn''t he come back from a brain tumour to carry on managing.I wouldn''t class that as lacking passion

I did say ''outwardly'' Lobster, that in no way infers I doubt the man''s personal passion.  I just mean that sometimes the fans need a bit of a figurehead who can deliver a rallying cry (and so do some players)