Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Delia was wrong, We have the worst supporters in the world.

Look at how you lot constantly attack every decision made by this club. You all seem to think that Norwich FC have a special tree where the money grows and provides us with funds to spend, spend, spend, spend.

We are Norwich and we cant afford the best in the world and we make mistakes, but the pressure that you lot put on the board no wonder why mistakes are made.

Lets be that 12th man that Delia wanted, lets cheer every home game, lets not boo and chant rubbish.

My Mate in Manchester thinks that us lot are so funny the way we treat our players and staff, so what must the rest of the country think.

We are laughing stocks because of you.

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

Look at how you lot constantly attack every decision made by this club. You all seem to think that Norwich FC have a special tree where the money grows and provides us with funds to spend, spend, spend, spend.

We are Norwich and we cant afford the best in the world and we make mistakes, but the pressure that you lot put on the board no wonder why mistakes are made.

Lets be that 12th man that Delia wanted, lets cheer every home game, lets not boo and chant rubbish.

My Mate in Manchester thinks that us lot are so funny the way we treat our players and staff, so what must the rest of the country think.

[/quote]

And all of your posts this morning have been attacking the likes of me and others. Doesnt make you really any better does it?

With all due respect its not just the people on here.  I am several mates who never sign on here and they all texted negatives this morning, and look at sky sports news, nobody texting them is positive either.  Look at Roeders record on the front page of this site. Apart from one season with a hammers team that was underachieving what are his successes?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep supporters like you who are happy to sit by and ambivalently support her in to leading this once great club in to the old 3rd division...

I know what side of the divide I would rather sit with at a match.

We have thrown away 8.2M Transfer profit, parachute payments in 3 years and have been described as totally inept, unable to do the simple things and lacking all creativity by the National Press this week.

What is amazing is the fan''s patience through 3 years of rubbish, I can''t think of one match where we haven''t given the team and/or Manager a chance before being let down.

I personally couldn''t give a monkey''s what Delia wants anymore but agree that we must give the new Manager a chance on Sunday.  The Board however must resign asap.

I think this is a good appointment and if the fans get behind him and the players see that i guarantee we will move up the division and that feel good feeling will come back to the mighty Carrow Road!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="ron obvious"]

Prove him wrong then.

RAISE THE ROOF ON SUNDAY!!!

[/quote]

Yeah raise the roof with Board out, Roeder Out as the scum run riot at Carrow Road and laugh their socks off all the way back to Suffolk.

You cannot blame the supporters for attacking this decision, this choice of theirs clearly shows that they no longer give a flying shit about the club!!! They don''t care wether it stays up or goes down as long as they save their money. 3 weeks to choose this idiot, you think thats good board direction? Get a life dude if you think you''ll get the ''real'' supporters getting behind the board or this idiot, i won''t even call him a manager.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

[/quote]

Yep supporters like you who are happy to sit by and ambivalently support her in to leading this once great club in to the old 3rd division...

[/quote]

and when did you last go to a match?

[/quote]

What dont Bolton have the worst supporters in the world for being peeved off about Megson being appointed? 

[quote user="JC"]

Apart from one season with a hammers team that was underachieving what are his successes?

[/quote]Excellent football. He''s not the greatest at handling personalities but he''s always played good football.That''ll do me.

so you''d take Maradona then and turn all our players into druggies, seeing you seem to judge a manager by the way he played...thats sad!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

SACK ROEDER NOW!.

[/quote]

Easily fooled...easily pleased....easily led.

Yet another grey man in the classic "yes man" mode like all the rest Smith has introduced. Thank God I dumped my season ticket when I did.

About as inspirational as a wet flannel.

dont think we have a special right for anything. but 3 years after we were in the prem league we are now bottom of league 1, think we deserve more.

and you don''t say " the board makes mistakes ".

the latest being glenn roeder.

[quote user="Smudger"]I know what side of the divide I would rather sit with at a match.[/quote]

Yeah - supporting whatever team Norwich are playing, right?

[/quote] I suppose you don''t include yourself in your tirade? And you thought Hucks was wrong to speak out? So we should all politely clap and cheer, meanwhile you can continue to slag off one of the best players we have had for years. Unbelievable really.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

[/quote] I suppose you don''t include yourself in your tirade? And you thought Hucks was wrong to speak out? So we should all politely clap and cheer, meanwhile you can continue to slag off one of the best players we have had for years. Unbelievable really.[/quote]

I will continue to attack that fool. He is like one of you lot, childish and a waist of space

How can you even think, that you have the worst fans, when you get such regular gates? Now, the strength of your fanbase will be tested. Who will continue to support the club when it is in trouble, and who will sneak away?

Huckerby used to be good, however, I think that he would struggle to get into most Premier league sides now, is that right?

Unlike the geezer''s Manchester friends, who thinks your fans are laughable, I can speak for most West Ham fans down here, when I say that the subject of NCFC, or it''s fans, never comes up.  

With Roeder as a Manager, at least your team will play passing football. But, is that what you need at the moment, bottom of the league? 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger...please define great club. Have we ever been a great club? All of us with yellow n green tinted glasses on see us as that, but Football doesnt see us as one, therefore any potential buyers, high profile mgrs wont see us as one either!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ron obvious"]

Prove him wrong then.

RAISE THE ROOF ON SUNDAY!!!

[/quote]

Yeah raise the roof with Board out, Roeder Out as the scum run riot at Carrow Road and laugh their socks off all the way back to Suffolk.

[/quote]

Yer smart arse, that will realy help the team and the club won,t it, prat.

[quote user="ncfc1"]And your not a waste of space Terminate the Ipswich ? no you were a waste of sperm .[/quote]

Blinky blimey ncfc.......Impressive insult indeed!        10/10 [*]