Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

ok so its Roeder, now lets stop moaning and get behind him....

Hi all.

Ok I wanted the impossible of Bruce or Jewell.

I certainly didn''t want Allen, Parky, Stuanton, Souness, Pulis, Royle, Hollaway, Tilson etc ...

to me they were too inexperinced, and to be honest Glen Roeder never entered my mind until 3-4 days ago.

However .............. when I heard it was Glen Roeder at least I didn''t say ''who'' like when grant was apppointed!!!

Glen Roeder could be a great City manager. He got West Ham to Seventh in the prem before his illness. Then after fighting a brain Tumour he got back into football
where at Newcastle he done a reasonable job when you think that Newcastle are always unhappy unless they are in the top 6 of the prem.

As Norwich, could we have got a better manager? If Bruce is happy now and Jewell in the media spotlight in Dubai TV deals then IMO no we could not have got better.

IN THE END OF THE DAY ....

We must get behind this manager! We must stop the bad apple in the Canaries team (hucks or not) from turning on the manager if he doesn''t get his way.
As far as I''m concerned, if Hucks is the bad apple and still won''t toe the line and play for Norwich then he should be shown the door. Norwich City Football club is not just Hucks!

We Must MUST MUST! give Glen some time to bed in and select his team, Money or no money in the kitty he will pick HIS side and with his contacts in the Prem who knows what loans we might get. Glen must also pick a new captain, who I don''t know but somebody to lead the team from midfield, shackel is too inexperinced. NOT dury as that would mean going backwards, dury was never vocal enough for me.

Anyway ....

He has my full support for the home games as I''m a season ticket supporter.

What do you all think to a 2-1 win on Sunday at home to the SC*M and then a 1-0 win at Home on Tuesday to the leaders Watford.

Would be just the tonic.

Come lets be positive!  Duffys gone, Grants Gone, a new era has come. Lets build on it.

Cheers All

smuder, ist wiz, cluck, i''ve lost my marbles, etc ....

well whats your opinon?   Glen any good? Not the man?

Who else should have got it?

If you didn''t want him, then who. Also will you give him a chance or slate him after 2, 5, 10 games?

Sorry just wondered on you views.

Cheers All, roll on Sunday.

So it''s glenn roeder..................... time to get behind the team and get us out of this mess.GOOD LUCK GLENN ................... you''ll need it with this squad.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Disgracefull. From the time they took to the man they got. The board are a joke![/quote]

I''ll tell you what''s a joke,  that you have allegedly been given a column in which to spout your crap to a wider audience. Absolutely staggering.

[quote user="Pieman"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Disgracefull. From the time they took to the man they got. The board are a joke![/quote]

I''ll tell you what''s a joke,  that you have allegedly been given a column in which to spout your crap to a wider audience. Absolutely staggering.

[/quote]

Thank God he has now got a column.................we might get some truths now!.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Pieman"]

[/quote]

Thank God he has now got a column.................we might get some truths now!.[:|]

[/quote]

Or some wild rantings from an old man with unrealistic expectations.  This is new, modern football Wiz....It has changed considerably from your days watching pitchside at The Nest.

[quote user="Pieman"]

[/quote]

Funniest post I''ve read in ages, thanks Pieman!

Let''s face it though, when it was determined that we needed a manager to lift the squad, fight our way out of relegation, and start playing some attacking, agressive, ballsy football, was Roeder the first name to your mind?Didnt think so.

[quote user="jimmy500"] This is new, modern football Wiz....It has changed considerably from your days watching pitchside at The Nest.[/quote]

True Jimmy.................we use to win games back then![;)]

[quote user="jimmy500"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Pieman"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or some wild rantings from an old man with unrealistic expectations.  This is new, modern football Wiz....It has changed considerably from your days watching pitchside at The Nest.

[/quote]

Funny how you lot seem to resort to ageism or name calling when you dont have an arguement.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Funny how you lot seem to resort to ageism or name calling when you dont have an arguement.

[/quote]

What''s wrong with a little ageism Arthur, it''s political correctness gone mad I tell ya. Bloody Guardianists[:P].

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

What''s wrong with a little ageism Arthur, it''s political correctness gone mad I tell ya. Bloody Guardianists[:P].

[/quote]

I agree Shack, this country is full of those pesky Guardianists.

Now that I''ve calmed down a bit, and after watching Glen on AngliaTV and ''Look East'' last night, I feel just a little more hopeful today.

I have to admit that he came across as articulate and calm, just what we need right now and I didn''t need an interpreter to understand him!. Personally, I''m delighted that the failed Highlanders have gone, their appointments were a total disaster by the board.

So what do I do now?...........do I now support Roeder?. He''s here, I''m not going to be able to change, or stop that, am I?

So as you quite rightly say, Glen Roeder is our new club manager, common sense tells me he starts here with a clean sheet...........therefore, until events prove otherwise, I am prepared to back him

Its pretty simply Steve, everyone''s grasped it, except you! [:|]

In the intrest of unity, and a united front against the blue infestation infecting Carrow Roeder on Sunday, I''m supporting the new manager, savvy?.

I still think our board, especially the Cook and Wynn Jones are holding us up and should sell up and ship out, and I DO still have doubts regarding Glens capabilities.

See, simple!