Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

GLENN ROEDER GOOD LUCK

Agreed................all the very best and welcome to our club and a a very fine city. All true fans hope that you take us up the league and we can start preparing for better things. Close your ears and eyes to the doomsters here................all true fans will be behind you.

Im with you guys - won 45% of games at Newcastle - seems to talk a lot of sense & said he does''nt beleive in slating players in public - he''s got my vote. At the end of the day he is here now & there is nothing you dissenters can do about it so get behind him!!! You say the guy is dull - we tried the shouting up & at em'' manager & look where that has got us!!!!!

CRS

B******* to all at NCFC, they dont care then nor do I a total and utter dull and useless appointment. Stinks of Prudence and a League 1 visit to remove this board will now do just fine!!

Not my first choice, not anyones first choice, but I think it might do fairly well!

Good Luck Roeder, he''s better than Grant by far!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]B******* to all at NCFC, they dont care then nor do I a total and utter dull and useless appointment. Stinks of Prudence and a League 1 visit to remove this board will now do just fine!![/quote]

I guess Mourinho turned it down then?

Too right. There''s been too much negativity surrounding this club of late. With the big game coming up on Sunday, they need all the support they can get. Lets get behind Glenn and the team!!

Welcome, I admit you were not my first choice but very impressed with the question and answer session and will be there for the rest of the season supporting you and the team.ON THE BALL CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]B******* to all at NCFC, they dont care then nor do I a total and utter dull and useless appointment. Stinks of Prudence and a League 1 visit to remove this board will now do just fine!![/quote]you are noy a true city fan just a moaner

Good luck Glenn!

Good first interview, will be very interesting to see who his assistant and coach will be. Clean sweep of training staff can only be good news.

Glen roeder never once slagged his players or the board even when he was getting slaughtered by the press.He seems a very honourably man and i for one wish him all the luck in the world.We will never know if jewell even wanted the job so theres no point going on about it.So come on all you true fans lets get behind our new manager and hammer the scum sunday[:D]

I was gutted when he was first announced but he talked a good game in the press conference. So I wish him luck and truly hope he can get us out of this awful mess.

But, why did it take the board three weeks to appoint a guy not in a job?

just make sure we dont get relegated glenn, PLEASSEEEE!!!!! that should be our only goal for the rest of this season and WE SHOULD ALL GET BEHIND HIM TO INCREASE THE CHANCES.

Not my first choice and far from being a charasmatic inidividual. But at the press conference he oozed experience with all of his replies. We are in a serious position and could not risk inexperienced candidates or the many "bullxxxxxx" who are about. The most important appointment will be the coach. In all the circumstances a sensible appointment. Give him a chance.

Here here! There is no point moaning now............. Now is the time for solidarity, the club and the fans need to pull together now... Remember what happened when there was a good atmosphere at carrow road??

Bring the togetherness back!

Hopefully he''ll bring his backroom staff with him and hopefully Peter Ramage and Stephen Carr with him

To be honest, his record at Newcastle at the start was fairly good, it''s just at the end where he went wrong.......

...... the board may have just been very cunning!

[quote user="king of latvia"]

GOOD LUCK GLENN

WE WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU AND THE TEAM.

[/quote]

A good appointment for you I would think.  I believe he will get your team out of trouble.  Whatever his perceived failings he has more experience of higher level football than anyone in your current club.  I also suspect that if he needs to bring in new players his first glance will not be towards the Scottish leagues.

A man without charisma took you into the Premiership I believe.   Perhaps another man without charisma can get you off the bottom of the table?  It looks to me as if having someone pointing and shouting did not work so perhaps it is worth a try.

Good luck for the rest of the season except at Layer Road.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]B******* to all at NCFC, they dont care then nor do I a total and utter dull and useless appointment. Stinks of Prudence and a League 1 visit to remove this board will now do just fine!![/quote]

Look on the bright side Snakepit, if Bet365 hadn''t been closed that day you would have lost your shirt! [;)]

I,m with you .... Glen you,re one of the good guys and make these moaning muppets on here shut up.........who the hell did you think we would get,Jewell and Bruce were never going to come and so Glen is a very good choice.....much better than an unproved Tilson/Allen/Penney etc and a hole lot better than Hoddle/Read/Royle etc etc get behind him and the team thats what "supporting" a club means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if the moaners actually sat back and thought about this appointment, instead of racing to be the first to get the ''Roeder Out'' subject on to this board, they might actually see that this could be a very good appointment.

When PG was sacked, we all agreed we needed a manager with experience and respect.

We got both those things in Glen Roeder.

Good Luck and welcome to Norwich

I like this thread - its good stuff. time to get behind the new manager and behind the team - the only way truely is up - so lets make sure that we are all behind the boys and give everyone the belief that we can do it. Regardless of the board and what they want to do - Roeder seems to me like a manager who does what he wants to do, not one of these puppets on a string. Not my first choice and probably not the strongest mind in football - but given some of the names that were thrown about, this is not a bad appointment.

Good Luck Glen

Good luck indeed !Yes he is going to need it together with our support. More importantly has he got board support with nothing coming out of the wallets but moths !Lets face it whoever had been appointed would have a tough time unless the board are prepared to provide him with the funds to bring some talent in.Many say he is a manager capable of inciting commitment and passion but we need players with talent first and foremost and for that he needs money to spend.Had it been Jewell, Allen, Bruce, Crook or landlord of the Coach and Horses if funds are not released we will continue to float about in a vacuum.Good luck I hope he has the ability to sort things out but this is not a one man show the money has to be spent on the legs to do the work and that is down to the board to get behind him.If we get a result Sun he will no doubt have the fans support for a while. I will take up my seat opposite the scum and no doubt soak up the abuse with everyone else in attendance living in the hope that the purse strings have been opened.If the man fails to bring us out of the mire between now and christmas it will be the boards fault because irrespective of the appointment he will need money to spend.There is not a manager in any league that could hope in four days to restore our faith and bring us a result on Sun.He is a brave man and does not have a magic wand to wave about !

[quote user="1st Wizard"]With any luck he''ll be sacked by Christmas....................when we''re relegated!.[:|][/quote]

Change the record...or can`t you cope with the fact that there are some real supporters on here.

oh, I forgot, you will change your views when we start to put some results together.

FFS give the guy a chance.