Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

My new weekly column in the Evening news?

Now taking comments on what we should call it, so far........

A half with Arth

A whisky with whittle

walking in a whittle wonderland

Words with Whittle

Whittles world

Whittles weekly

Arthurs Armchair

please enter your suggestions.

Have you honestly got a column in the Evening News.  How is this going to work, will you be marketed as the voice of the fans.  Because to be honest as much as I respect your views I rarely agree with any of them.  Will you be inviting input from other fans? or is this just going to be a weekly rant against the board, because if it is then it is going to get very boring very quickly.

Best of luck anyway, and post on here to let us know when the first column is printed.  Be very interested to have a read.......

Well, if it''s going to be a weekly swipe at the board, how about :Arths''  Swipe ? How much are you paying ?  Will it be one of those small ads like they have to sell jumpers, one reasonable non-smoking owner, £3.50,  or a half page one ?  I hope you get value for money...

Will look forward to reading your column Arthur. As has been said by other posters, how is this going to work, a different perspective of the club every week or are you just going to do a diary piece on what''s happened over the course of a week? Will you be used by Archant to represent the fans (rather than their staff writers) or are they going to use your thoughts alongside someone with different viewpoints?

How about "Arthur Whittle''s Weekly Column"..... Straight and to the point like Arthur himself.   [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

It has to be.......

Your

Arthur

Whittle    

News !!

[/quote]

Nice one !!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Sorry I''m losing the will to live.

[;)]

NEXT

[/quote]

Please no Arto , Thats the last thing we need at this time . Its so hard to read your postings on here never mind the E .E.N. Perhaps if Archant could accompany you with sympols . Like if you think "its going to rayne" [li]  or if "Russell Ebarsed you"[:$]  "Got some lovely flours this years"[W] .

If you could stop taking the top off the beer just to try it Arto , i don''t think it would make you so foolish . [;)] arrdee