Sign in to follow this  
baz

Luck of the irish???

Is it me or does this happen every time? we employ a manager, who no offense probably shouldnt have been there anyway, and instantly the fans get on their back and he loses his job! Its about time we maybe started looking beyond management and maybe look at what the board is giving the manager to work with? shouldnt have sacked worthington!!!!!!!!

However.............Nobody has mentioned one time leeds legend David O''leary?? ive never thought he''s done badly at any team he managed?? 

[quote user="baz"]

Is it me or does this happen every time? we employ a manager, who no offense probably shouldnt have been there anyway, and instantly the fans get on their back and he loses his job! Its about time we maybe started looking beyond management and maybe look at what the board is giving the manager to work with? shouldnt have sacked worthington!!!!!!!!

However.............Nobody has mentioned one time leeds legend David O''leary?? ive never thought he''s done badly at any team he managed?? 

[/quote]

With good reason... hence why Leeds find themselves where they are today!!!

I dont understand all the O''leary hate, he done great at leeds, what manager aint going to spend if allowed, thats not his problem, results is, O''leary''s at Leeds speak for themselves. they have done nothing since he left.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="baz"]

[/quote]

With good reason... hence why Leeds find themselves where they are today!!!

[/quote]yeah good manager as long as you have about 90mill to spend on buying players when you dont really need to as youve already got a squad that beats real madrid and inter, hi smudger, i must admit looking at your post uve put up on here over the ocurse of the last few weeks i have to agree with almost everything you say, this club needs a complete shake up, but i disagree with you on that its just delias fault, i happen to reckeon its the entire boards policy that is to blame, so delai and the rest of her muppetts on the board need to go