Sign in to follow this  
beachball

Geraint Williams

My bet for the job.He was  at reserve game on Monday sitting next to Micky Adams-is there a connection between the two?

It might me but I''m sure we played Colchester? If so there might not be anything in it but you never know.

[quote user="sandboy"]My bet for the job.He was  at reserve game on Monday sitting next to Micky Adams-is there a connection between the two?[/quote]

GW and Micky Adams attend many local matches, first teams and reserves.  Micky Adams is the Assistant Manager at Colchester.  Probably running the rule over the Reserves on show!

I would be doubtful if GW is interested but who knows in football?  You would have to buy him out because he has only recently (end of last season) signed a much improved contract (two years I think). Personally I would be doubtful if he would go to you as he seems very settled at Colchester, very popular with the squad and the Board but you could certainly try.

I doubt the club would give you permission but there''s only one way to find out.

[quote user="sandboy"]My bet for the job.He was  at reserve game on Monday sitting next to Micky Adams-is there a connection between the two?[/quote]

Yes their team ColU are playing Ipswich on Tuesday night.