Sign in to follow this  
BABY B

No Denial From Worthy?????

Just a thought for the day while we are sitting at work looking at this site refreshing the page every 30 minutes!!

I know all this transfer speculation is killing us all!!!

The rumour concerning JFHB coming to Norwich is ridiculous!! But is it!!!! If that was the case why has Worthy not denied this speculation, like all the other tabloid rumours???

But there are so many questions to ask about this signing which I know have been covered in the other thread so I won''t go down that road!!!

Let''s trust Worthy in his decisions, look at the latest signings so far:

1. Gallacher - A quality 2nd keeper (Scots No 1 International) - From people I know up in Scotland, they all rate him as a great keeper and a good signing for the Premier Canaries!

2. Bentley - Quality, pure quality!! OK he is young and un proven in the Premier, but every time I''ve seen him play for the England youngsters he looks a great talent, and he will want to prove himself against the big boys!!

3. Saffri - Let’s wait and see how he plays in the City shirt!!! (I''m trusting Worthy''s judgement on his abilities and team attributes for the campaign)

Let''s just sit and wait to see who graces the press conference at Carrow Road in the next few weeks!!!

IN WORTHY WE TRUST!!!!

A life-affirming message, out of the mouths of babes and sucklings as they say, which should make us all feel lovely and warm inside. Thanks for that, baby! Aah.

BabyB

Sorry, Worthy frequently doesn''t deny speculation - so don''t read anything special into this one.

But your penultimate sentence ....Let''s just sit and wait to see who graces the press conference at Carrow Road in the next few weeks!!! .... is definitely on the mark. I think there will be a few surprises coming - all three recruits so far are surprises - even Bentley.