Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

Why us??

Why Us?.......As fans what have we done to deserve this?.......Dont we deserve better??......Have we sinned?....People must look at us and laugh the way we seem to deal with things.....Its hard enough being in the position we are in.....But i feel its the unknown which is killing us..Any one agree?

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Why Us?.......As fans what have we done to deserve this?.......Dont we deserve better??......Have we sinned?....People must look at us and laugh the way we seem to deal with things.....Its hard enough being in the position we are in.....But i feel its the unknown which is killing us..Any one agree?[/quote]

I''ll go and get the rope.........

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Why Us?.......As fans what have we done to deserve this?.......Dont we deserve better??......Have we sinned?....People must look at us and laugh the way we seem to deal with things.....Its hard enough being in the position we are in.....But i feel its the unknown which is killing us..Any one agree?[/quote]

Seriously man, you should go and see a doctor or something...... At least we are in the Championship, the only football I get to watch is Lincoln City (due to Uni) these days and thats something worth be depressed about.

Cheers up mate, Norwich will be alright!

Why us?

Why not?

We make our own luck, we have no god-given right for anything. Reap what you sow and all that old jive....Buy cheap, buy twice...etc

Why us = Ambition with Prudence

All I want and all I''ve basically said in post after post is put FOOTBALL first at our FOOTBALL club, make "on the pitch" the priority before anything else and if anyone thinks I''m wrong look at our position in the league and the players we have to get us out of this disaster. For those supports who still back the boards "off the pitch" dream world, that prawn sandwich wont taste the same in the old division 3, but at least you will have lots of room to eat it in.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Why does it have to be us? Why us?”

“”Because we''re here, lad. No one else. Just us”

The immortal words of Colour Sergeant Bourne at Rourke’s Drift to Private Cole and so it is for us I’m afraid.

Unfortunately I never chose this wretched football club, around thirty two years ago it chose me and whilst it is extremely likely I will walk away from attending games in the very near future given the bunch of pillocks currently in the running for the managers job it will always be there for as long as I remain on this planet and so it is for many others I suspect.

Of course the key difference between the crisis our club faces in 2007 and the crisis our army faced in southern Africa in 1879 is we can walk away, a luxury not afforded to the 139 men at Rourke’s Drift.  Lucky old them! 

None the less the idea of being left ‘one on one’ with Doomcaster and a  Boxer-Henry point-four-five caliber rifle with bayonet fixed might just get me into tomorrow nights AGM

[quote user="Bury Green"]

this wretched football club. . . will always be there for as long as I remain on this planet  

[/quote]

Don''t bank on it . . .[:''(]

Well people will laugh if you get some dizzy old Dorris shouting ''Lets be avin you'' on live TV. IMO there in lies the answer.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Well people will laugh if you get some dizzy old Dorris shouting ''Lets be avin you'' on live TV. IMO there in lies the answer.

[/quote]

I can think of a lot worse to call her......

The sooner delia leaves the better IMO. The club can then move forward we some good investment. While she is on the board we will fizzle out in the fizzy league. She is about as much use as a glass hammer at a carpenters convention.