Sign in to follow this  
just a driver

Martin Allen

I hope to God you are wrong I can not believe we will end up with someone rejected by Leicester after such a short period and to really rub it in replaced Worthington!

Mind you I can believe it. He is a free agent so cheap and will match our Boards ambition.

[quote user="God"]I have it on good authority that he will sign soon as our next manager, maybe tomorrow.[/quote]

You might be right, but I doubt tomorrow!

Hmmnnn...Mad Dog could be a good call.

We could do a lot worse - he did well at The Artist Formerly Known As Wimbledon and had a steady start at Brentford.

His pedigree at Championship level is a question mark though after they took the p**s out of him at Leicester after 4 games.

So I still reckon we need somebody with some nous in managing in the top two divisions.

Is Paul Jewell definately a no-go now that Little Sam has left Bolton?

Hold on...Sammy Lee is available now...would he consider coming to us...OK, I''ll get me coat...

If i am wrong i do apoligise but does seem quite logical that as we couldn''t afford to pay loads of compensation to a club, the best man for the job (Jewell) is off to Bolton and he is one of the few who haven''t distanced themselves. After his poor attempt at leicester he will have a point to prove. Not a great choice but could save us from relegation.