Sign in to follow this  
Being Jan Kristiansen...

Crash... Bang.... Thud

Is this the sound of my expectations for next season hurtling back down to Earth or is it the noise made by a badly timed Safri tackle on an (unlucky) opponent?

I wouldnt of been happy about this last year!!!! and for £500,000!!!

Where is Megson when you need him???

He''s a good player, I don''t understand why you don''t think he''s a good player. If you actually know the slightest bit about football, then you would understand that he is a good player. Stop dreaming about players that we cannot get, and face up to the reality. A very, very naive comment, well done DD though for backing him up :).

He''s a great player on his day (MoM Africa Nations Cup SF). However he is prone to injury and spends a lot of time away from club for international commitments.

He''s a different class to Holt (who I think is great before you slag me off), if Francis can be sharpened up a notch he and Safri is a formidable midfield anchor combination.

I think for £500,000 we could of got a better player. He hasnt stood out in Div 1 and isnt better than the three central midfielders we have already.

I watched the African Cup on tv and the standard was patchy so I dont really think that competition is really relevant to how well prepared for top flight football he is.

It goes without stating that I will be cheering Safri when he plays for Norwich and give him a couple of months of playing for us before I set my opinion in stone.

I hope im wrong and if I am I will hold my hands up.

Give him a chance, he hasn''t even turned up yet. I remember thinking that both Iwan and Mark Bowen were a waste of money after their first seasons and look what happened to them. So I certainly wont write him off before he has even kicked a ball. I trust Worthys judgement, so lets wait and see and give him a chance.