Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Re: Moderators how did this get on here?

Shame they couldn''t drag their knuckles off the floor long enough to find the CAPS LOCK key though.If we were banning people for being offensive, do you think terminating delia smith is acceptable, "terminate the ipswich and delia" ?

Random garbage. Middlesbrough? hands up who recalls the fan throwing his season ticket at Steve Maclaren in the dugout, amidst a chorus of boos, chants and threats to the manager? Watford? dont make me laugh. Get your facts at least half right before spewing forth your bile.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Shame they couldn''t drag their knuckles off the floor long enough to find the CAPS LOCK key though.

If we were banning people for being offensive, do you think terminating delia smith is acceptable, "terminate the ipswich and delia" ?
[/quote]

I agree its a strange world where terminate delia is acceptable but web team cluck isn''t. I found out yesterday that its ok to call people mindless morons but not thick as pigsh*t (pigshut web team) and it''s ok to describe dreams of majority shareholders being maimed in motor accidents but not to refer to those dreams as being "wet"

But having said that I believe this is good messageboard full of City Fans of differing points of view who in the main get on well together and the Mods do a difficult job well.

I have never played Football Manager or anything like that, I am crap at computer games, my son has just got Norwich into the Premiership though, I''ll ask him to apply.