Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

hartson article

What annoys me about this is the same thing about Brown.

If we want to compete with the best in this division why do we pick up their rejects!?!??!?!

also peter thorne of cardiff

[quote user="we8wba"]

http://www.expressandstar.com/2007/10/17/albion-man-hungry-for-success/

no comment it just to easy

hartson HUNGRY for success

[/quote]

That''s strange. In the version I read, the article said:

Out of favour Albion striker John Hartson says he’s “hungry for pies” at Norwich City.

Hartson has joined the Canaries on an initial month’s loan, with a view to tasting all Delia’s home-made delights as soon, and as often, as he can. 

The 32-year-old says he hasn’t had a decent pie since February and that’s why he jumped at the chance of moving to Carrow Road.

Hartson is expected to try his first pies on Saturday, which coincides with the Canaries’ clash with Bristol City.  He will be charged with ending Norwich’s famine in the goal area.

The Canaries last action in the opposition’s goalmouth stretches back to David Strihavka’s slipping on some pie crust against Crystal Palace last month, before heading the upright and concussing himself.  Since then, Strihavka hasn’t spoken a word of English.

“Obviously I’ve been short of pies in recent months,” said Hartson, “but I’m hoping to take over where Tubby Mulryne and Porky McVeigh left off.  It’s a great chance to put on a bit of weight again”

Neil Doomcaster, the Canaries’ CEO, said “There is plenty of money in the kitty for pies. John only has to ask”.

[quote user="YellowIce"]

If we want to compete with the best in this division why do we pick up their rejects!?!??!?!

[/quote]

Because sometimes rejects aren''t half bad are they....

Svensson - Charlton Reject

Huckerby - Manchester City Reject

Earnshaw - West Brom reject

Agree that Peter Thorne was a reject too far though.  Bloody awful player at best...

[quote user="jimmy500"][quote user="YellowIce"]

[/quote]

Because sometimes rejects aren''t half bad are they....

Svensson - Charlton Reject

Huckerby - Manchester City Reject

Earnshaw - West Brom reject

Agree that Peter Thorne was a reject too far though.  Bloody awful player at best...

[/quote]

got to disagree and say

earnshaw wba reject who scored 8prem goals and scored 20+ for cardiff costin 3.5m

and hartson 30st fat ginger welshman who scored prob 1 goal in last 3yrs (vs wolves) and on loan/free if you want him

i know earnshaw was sold by wba but hardly call him a reject

Your lot couldn''t wait to get shot of him, that in my mind constitutes a reject.

And I know Hartson has come in for a lot of stick lately but lets not forget that he has scored over 200 goals in his career.  Not too many strikers can boast that sort of stat......

if hartsons that good why dont you have him at wolves then? you really should concentrate on your own clubs issues instead of spending all your time winding up the real norwich fans?

how come you have such an opinion on all things yellow and green instead of amber and black?