Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Surprise announcement?

Does anyone else feel that in spite of all the denials there could yet be a surprise announcement regarding the ownership of the club tonight or is it just me being over optimistic? We''ve had a lot of speculation about possible takeovers just recently and there is no smoke without fire, we are barely at the interview stage after 9 days in our search for a new manager, could it be because it would be silly for an outgoing regime to appoint a manager that new owners may not want? Something doesn''t seem right to me at the moment with the major players at the club not having much to say on the matter, it may just be wishful thinking on my part but I just have a feeling that something unexpected will come from the agm.

AGM will be as follows:

Angry fans ask questions

Angry fans get same answers as they always get

"We are searching for the candidate to best help Norwich in the long - term"

Delia wont be there

Doncaster gets in his car and goes home and dreams of the F.A

2 Games later

Duffy gets appointed manager

"We are searching for the best possible candidate in the long term"To which you could reply " Why are you searching? you have proved time and time again you are not capable of this, why not tell us the truth you are looking for a yes man cheap option"

would be nice but i think its wishful thinking or maybe someone could be smiling down on us or maybe their just smiling at as. Norwich need change so we can push forward the board has took us as far as the can if they love this club as they reckon they do then do the honourable as peter grant he knew he couldnt do no more. It takes a true person to do that, grant had the clubs best interest at heart when he left so why cant deila & co .

John Hartson is appointed manager..........and we will be re-named Delia''s Taffy Daffs.....

That was an unsubstatiated leek from Carra.......