Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

Engerland

Here / There we go again!

Obvious managerial errors:

Robinson - I know there are not many to choose from, but is it so hard to pick a keeper in form for Gods sake

Left Back - its just that, not left centre back...is it so difficult? errrr...pick a left back! 

Hoofball - to two midgets...need I say more

Possession!!! - has Maclaren been watching NCFC? Hoof ball up field just gives possession to the opposition

Maclaren and Venables?...what hope is there for England if two so called expert coaches (very well paid) can''t see the bleedin obvious

What a depressing season this is turning out to be....

[quote user="ManchesterCanary"]

Possession!!! - has Maclaren been watching NCFC? Hoof ball up field just gives possession to the opposition

[/quote]

That''s what I thought while watching it. It was uncannily similar to a Norwich performance (except they actually managed to score).

I think the display actually showed signs of a ''team'' and Barry has been an absolute revelation. Unfortunatley i don''t think Mclaren is tactically astute enough. I think there is one man for the job, Jose Mourinho, the man is a superb tactician, and probably the highest achieving manager of the last 5 seasons. Giving him the job, would show a real idea of intent.