Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Au revoir Henry!

Yup, know how you feel. I''m in France at the moment, and there was a 24-hour gloat-fest after the England game, and NOW IT''S MY TURN!!!! Only mine will go on and on and on....

England only lost on penalties after extra time, against the home nation, whereas France lost to the least fancied side in the quarters, couldn''t score against them etc. etc. Yup, life''s good in spite of everything. Any other wind-ups gratefully received.

The funny thing is, that the French thought the England-Portugal game was great (where I thought it was crap) and it got 5 stars in their national daily sports paper. Wierd really.

Im not pleased with that result and it makes are result even harder to take. The fact that France are now out would have opened it up even more for us!

WHOOOOOOOOOO Holland won last nite :D:D:D:D:D:D
(they had to win on penalties iswell)

ALL THESE PENALTY TAKINGS KEEP GIVING ME SAD MEMORIES FROM CARDIFf :@:@:@
Stupid sutch!

The thing I am saddest about is that with France continuing to the final, the Arsenal players would have had a shorter summer break and may have been that little bit more jaded when they come to FCR. Whereas now they are on holiday.

Why do people think that France are some superhuman team? They were no better than average against us, and the fact that Croatia and Greece got results against them just goes to show how bad WE were.

Why do people think that if France were out "the draw to the final opened up"? Wouldn''t Greece just knock us out? After all, they easily beat France which something we couldn''t do.

"stupid sutch"

why does nobody remember Phil Mulryne also missed a penalty on that horrible day. Whatever your opinions on Sutch''s ability, he played his heart out for this club for years. I remember Sutchy, amongst others missing a penalty against Leicester (i think) in the League Cup, the poor lad was in tears, and really shouldn''t have volunteered to take another, but his devotion to the cause was abmirable. I''m sure most of you also remeber Sutch going in goal for us a few years back. He was no Huckerby, but Sutch was prepared to be the fall guy, because he was commited to Norwich City Nobody should be blamed for what happened in Cardiff, least of all the most loyal and longstanding player of our recent past.