Sign in to follow this  
Grando

Waiting for the man...

Michael Wynn-Jones at the AGM last night on what qualities the board are looking for in the new manager:

“It''ll be the man - and I don''t think you can categorise what the man is. I just hope you trust us.”

Er, given past performance, can''t say I''m confident. Still, a great set of criteria to go on though... Reminds me a bit of Dick Cheney''s "there are no known unknowns" speech, for some reason...

And come to think of it if they really believed as ND said that Grant was in the same mould as Boothroyd, Coleman or Southgate - just - unlucky - why did they accept his resignation. With all the right attributes he had "in spades", surely it wouldn''t have taken long for his luck to have changed...

They are all equal.......just some more equal than others with a bit of luck....or millions to fritter away.

When "the man" is at the top of his game there is only one way to go...................DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a shame we get non-starters who can only just about crawl.....................

OTBC

[quote user="Grando"]Michael Wynn-Jones at the AGM last night on what qualities the board are looking for in the new manager: “It''ll be the man - [/quote]

Hope Powell ruled out then...

jas :)