Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

NO-ONE WANTS YOU DUFF!!

He has 2 games they say to show what he can do (not much but ok ) WHAT IF WE PERFORM WELL IN THOSE 2 GAMES??? ....................I dont care what the new managers name is , I just want us performing ...................

OTBC

[quote user="Blainsey"]

Why does Duffy keep saying he would love the job, wants a crack etc, nobody wants you! go away!

[/quote]

100% good call Blainsey.

Why don''t you leave him alone? At least let him try and do the best for us while he''s here. Is it that you don''t want us to do well?

Only happy when you''re moaning.

You should apply some common sense before you post silly things like this.

Why wouldnt he want the job?  If you were placed in temporary charge at your work and you know the potential new manager might not keep you around for long, so what do you do?  You apply for it yourself,  its common sense and quite frankly I''d wonder what Duffy was doing in the business if he didnt want the job.

Give the guy a break and stop being so childish.

good call we dont want you duffy ? if this pg tips extra gets the managers job then i will not be going to carrow road.

our club is going down hill very fast not just on the pitch.

how many of you out there really are looking forward to saturday against bristol city.?

im not.

A bit harsh Blainsey.  I dont want him to be the next permanent manager either.  I do wish the bloke all the best and hope he does well, after all he could well remain on the coaching staff for the foreseeable future.

Read lots of posts the last few days, we are an unfriendly bunch arent we.....

[quote user="broadie"]

Why don''t you leave him alone? At least let him try and do the best for us while he''s here. Is it that you don''t want us to do well?

[/quote]

its all the club has been doing , give them a try or promote within and bring in has beens on the pitch and off  its about time they wake up and get the right people in and take Norwich City FC forward nowdays its all about money its how it s and how it will be if they dont start investing more in then we will be a lost cause.

[quote user="Dexx"][quote user="broadie"]

[/quote]

its all the club has been doing , give them a try or promote within and bring in has beens on the pitch and off  its about time they wake up and get the right people in and take Norwich City FC forward nowdays its all about money its how it s and how it will be if they dont start investing more in then we will be a lost cause.

[/quote]

The point is that someone has to get a team on to that pitch tomorrow and while we don''t have a permanent manager Duffy should have our support. No ifs or buts.

[quote user="broadie"][quote user="Dexx"][quote user="broadie"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The point is that someone has to get a team on to that pitch tomorrow and while we don''t have a permanent manager Duffy should have our support. No ifs or buts.

[/quote]

AND THATS THE FACT........

OTBC

[quote user="Rush"]

He has 2 games they say to show what he can do (not much but ok ) WHAT IF WE PERFORM WELL IN THOSE 2 GAMES??? ....................I dont care what the new managers name is , I just want us performing ...................

OTBC

[/quote]

2 matches will prove nothing even if they are both wins.

[quote user="broadie"]

[/quote]

Mmmmmm....been there done that.

Rioch...Megson...Hamilton...Worthington...Grant...now Duffy. I guess you''d also like us to give him time and allow him build his own team I suppose?

Nah.........

Just look at some of the rubbish we''ve promoted from within in the past: Kenny Brown, Mike Walker, Nigel Worthington, what did that lot ever do for us?

My initial reaction to Duffy was "no, never ever" but listening to him recently he sounds composed, confident, and knows what to say to the media. He must have had an influence over some of the summer signings, and I am certain that this squad is a mid-table squad at worst. Just a calming voice, some simple and basic team selections/tactics, and who knows?

Bruce, Jewell, Coleman, they''re not coming.Any of the rest will have instant support and instant rebuffal from some of us. I really don''t care who gets the job if the quality of football improves, because the results will follow. 

Bravo, Win or die.

It does not make any difference who the manager is the board will screw him, sell his best players (if there are any) so they can invest in more "off the pitch" dreams. Duff, Gunny, Captain Canary who ever is cheapest.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

what the f*** is he meant to meant to say for christs sake? give the guy a break, this mentality is too much for me!

[quote user="Rush"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Jim Duffy has relegated clubs during 3 of his 4 tenures.  FACT

hang on just a cotton picking minute....are we laying ALL the blame on Grant and the board?? Duffy et al on the backroom staff are just as much to blame for the current situation. THEY anaylse opponents, THEY devise training ground routines to prepare for the match THEY inout into team selection, tactics and decisions made on the pitch.

THEY have failed!! why are we even considering this??? ludicrous!!

Fresh man, fresh backroom team, fresh start.

So in regards to the title of this thread.....

DUFF OFF!!

here we go give him a chance, get behind the guy, some of you are amazing, you said the same about grant, get some bottle let the board know we want a real manager, not a muppet this time, or you deserve everything you get, Duffy on your bike son and give delia a crossbar.

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"][quote user="broadie"]

[/quote]

Mmmmmm....been there done that.

Rioch...Megson...Hamilton...Worthington...Grant...now Duffy. I guess you''d also like us to give him time and allow him build his own team I suppose?

Nah.........

[/quote]

Unlike you to see something in a post that isn''t there, Cluck... I refer you to my second post.

[quote user="Nice and Peaceful"]

Just look at some of the rubbish we''ve promoted from within in the past: Kenny Brown, Mike Walker, Nigel Worthington, what did that lot ever do for us?

My initial reaction to Duffy was "no, never ever" but listening to him recently he sounds composed, confident, and knows what to say to the media. He must have had an influence over some of the summer signings, and I am certain that this squad is a mid-table squad at worst. Just a calming voice, some simple and basic team selections/tactics, and who knows?

Bruce, Jewell, Coleman, they''re not coming.Any of the rest will have instant support and instant rebuffal from some of us. I really don''t care who gets the job if the quality of football improves, because the results will follow. 

Bravo, Win or die.

[/quote]

And Peter Grant came across as a WINNER!........

i dont want him as manager but i agree what elese would he say "nah actually i hate norwich, they are a crap club and if offered the job im going to laugh and say not likely"? no i thought not...

jas :)

Yes he (PG) did come across as a winner, and I do understand the clamour for a proven successful manager. My point is that the most successful managers in my lifetime have come from within, and were far from universally popular when appointed. Most people wanted Phil Neal to take over from Dave Stringer in 1992.

Interestingly, Wikipedia is slightly hazy on what Duffy has/hasn''t achieved as a manager: does anyone have anything more up to date?