Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Sort It Out and.....

....get off Duffy''s back before he''s even managed the team for a match and get off Hartson''s back before he''s even kicked a ball.

The most important thing we can get over the next two matches is 6 points, I don''t care who''s in charge or who scores but we need to get back to winning ways and fast.

For the record, I don''t think Duffy and Hartson is the way forward long term but if they can help drag ud out of this mess that Grant has put us in, ready for someone else to setp in their shoes, then to me thats well done.

Grant''s gone so get behind the team and lets try and actually win a match tomorrow! 

[quote user="Clint"]

....get off Duffy''s back before he''s even managed the team for a match and get off Hartson''s back before he''s even kicked a ball.

The most important thing we can get over the next two matches is 6 points, I don''t care who''s in charge or who scores but we need to get back to winning ways and fast.

For the record, I don''t think Duffy and Hartson is the way forward long term but if they can help drag ud out of this mess that Grant has put us in, ready for someone else to setp in their shoes, then to me thats well done.

Grant''s gone so get behind the team and lets try and actually win a match tomorrow! 

Grant didn''t put us in this mess,Worthington and the Board have.

[/quote]

Well said Clint, Duffy would not be my choice over the longer term  but we have to have someone in charge tomorrow and like it or not it''s him. Who knows he might be succesfull can''t go with thos ewho want us to lose I never want Norwich to lose.  Also can''t believe the viciousness of some people on this board especially with regard to Duffy I might no chooose him but I sure as hell am going to support over the next two games. 

well said, i would not care if homer simpson was in charge as long as we get 6 points and a hatfull of goals,but duffy is not the man for the job,