Sign in to follow this  
Chopper Harris

Moan Moan Moan

God, I am so down about our current state. I come onto the message board in the hope of some good news, but everyone is as fed up as me, arguing about who the next manger should be, should we sack the board/Neil Doncaster, how our players are to blame. It is just moan moan moan.It can be better and it will be soon, have faith, something will happen. It just needs one good thing to start the change start by reminding yourself of the better timeshttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh5DH5datZcYou do realise that I am really talking to myself trying to get out of this downward spiral.Does anyone else have any advice to help my current mood?

[quote user="Chopper Harris"]God, I am so down about our current state. I come onto the message board in the hope of some good news, but everyone is as fed up as me, arguing about who the next manger should be, should we sack the board/Neil Doncaster, how our players are to blame. It is just moan moan moan.

It can be better and it will be soon, have faith, something will happen. It just needs one good thing to start the change

start by reminding yourself of the better times

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh5DH5datZc

You do realise that I am really talking to myself trying to get out of this downward spiral.

Does anyone else have any advice to help my current mood?

[/quote]

Yes I do. Negativity breeds more negativity, and thats whats happening on these message boards. No matter how crap we are, I always go to the next game hoping for the start of something new and exciting ( and no, it hasn''t happened yet - but its only ever a game away ). All the tosh about incompetent managers, players, the board etc is garbage. They all do their best and like the rest of us human''s fail from time to time, why ? Because they are HUMAN !!!