Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Could we get Drogba and Jose?

This would be great for the club. Maybe we could get Jose and have Drogba on loan?

After all is the club really in debt? Have the club been secretly putting millions away each year when they have been telling us we are in debt.

We might have millions, ready to be the next Man U or Madrid. What ya think?

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

This would be great for the club. Maybe we could get Jose and have Drogba on loan?

After all is the club really in debt? Have the club been secretly putting millions away each year when they have been telling us we are in debt.

[/quote]

There''s a worm at the bottom of the garden, and his name is wiggly woo [8] Thats how serious I am treating this thread !

Not sure i would want them

jose english isnt that good and i think Drogbas overated plus theres the african nations thing!

rather see ronaldinio and Fergie

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

[/quote]

There''s a worm at the bottom of the garden, and his name is wiggly woo [8] Thats how serious I am treating this thread !

[/quote]Is it very big :)

I like the idea............Jose as Duffy''s assistant!

Something tells me that the list of Premiership managers that have applied will not include the special one!

[/quote]

Yes, and yes.  We are in debt, but the club have put away millions (including profits from selling players) to cover repayments when they become due.  It''s not a secret as such because it''s there in the club''s accounts if you know where to find it, but it''s anything but "transparent" that''s for sure. 

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]Could we get Drogba and Jose? There''s about as much chance of that as finding Elvis still alive on the moon serenading Lord Lucan on his guitar![/quote]thats true.  Everyone knows that Elvis and Lucan are on Mars.

[/quote]

You do know drugs corrupt the mind, i''d get off that shit if it makes you say stupid stuff like that!