Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

I hope we get stuffed.

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]i hope we lose 5-0 so that duff doesnt get the job. Come on Bristol[/quote]I wasn''t going to reply to this because it is barely worth the effort however I feel I should tell you to stay well away from Carrow road forever, an attitude like that isn''t going to help anything is it now?You should really try growing up, or supporting your team. Both prefably

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]i hope we lose 5-0 so that duff doesnt get the job. Come on Bristol[/quote]

what an idiot, u should be behind the team no matter what!

even if we win i doubt duffy will get the job, he surly would of had it by name, save all the messing around!

im sure u will be cheering and singing players names if we win tomorow, if u acuattly go to games that is??????

Just can''t understand those who wish our club to lose a game.  I don''t support the players or the board, i support NCFC in it''s entirety.  Ok, Jim Duffy isn''t the man i would wish to see at the helm, but irrrelavent of who''s in charge, i will sing my heartout as always.  If you wish to make some kind of statement then don''t turn up, you''ve paid your money that''s entirely your perogative.Personally i hope your in the minority who want Norwich to lose in some scheme to oust Jim Duffy, in fact i know you are.  During this period of change we need to support NCFC on the pitch and i have faith the vast, vast majority will.Come on city!!!!!!

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]i hope we lose 5-0 so that duff doesnt get the job. Come on Bristol[/quote]

Whatever kind of supporter are you ???

Irene, goodnight Irene, [8] Irene goodnight. Goodnight Irene, goodnight Irene, I''ll see you in my dreams [8]

UP THE GAS !

Norwich 5 Bristol City 0

And if that happens they can give Duffy the job ! [<:o)]

you *ng idiot!!!!!

im sorry but that post has got my goat... if u want us to lose by ANY score tommorow then your not a fan... your a dsigrace!

jas :)

ok you have a point, kindoff!

Like you i dont think duff would be the best choice for a mager HOWEVER under no circumstances would i wish norwich to lose! Not ever, no matter what! Some times it can have a silver linning for in regards to the fact that managers in the past, mainly reffering to the likes of worthy, where say if we had not paperd over the cracks he would have lost his job alot earlier on, im sure. However he got a couple of wins in the right place. Same with grant had we maaged to beat scunthrpe it would have just been pappering over craks, no let me re-vrase that, papering over the grand cannon! However NEVER EVER WOULD I WANT NCFC TO LOSE!! UNDERSTAND?

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]

Whatever kind of supporter are you ???

Irene, goodnight Irene, [8] Irene goodnight. Goodnight Irene, goodnight Irene, I''ll see you in my dreams [8]

UP THE GAS !

Norwich 5 Bristol City 0

And if that happens they can give Duffy the job ! [<:o)]

[/quote]The Gas Heads are Bristol Rovers. City are the Shi* Heads lol

if we get stuffed 5-0 we will still be in bottom 3 without a manager and it will be even harder for the teamm to get out of this position.

terminate the ipswich i feel you havent got a clue.shame really.

today against bristol we must get behind the team even more.

come on city

ITS HUCKERBY................GOAL !

I really think you should be posting on an ipswich board.

Struggling here - really don''t want Duffy for manager but at the same time we are in the relegation zone and desperately need the points. I would never actually wish us to lose but would prefer a loss and no Duffer than a win and Duffy as manager!

Piss off back to Ipswich, we dont need supporters like you!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

Whatever the result......I will be getting ''stuffed'' with copious amounts of Guinness, Kebabs, chips, more Guinness and a KFC XXXL Bargain Bucket - with a very small healthy portion of coleslaw.......I shall then converge with my mates into one of this fine city''s taverns, and consume more Guinness whilst attempting to watch England beat the South Africans.

Tomorrow.......I''ll be very, very, ILL.

But hey! You''re only Fat once![:P]

Now, what was this thread about again?[:|]

I understand the original viewpoint...but maybe it should have remained a "private" thought and not made public?

I too wished for things to conspire against Grant as I had zero faith in where he was taking us...but now I tend to feel it really doesn''t matter either way. We are a million miles away from any sort of success..so avoiding the drop come May is NCFCPLC''s only target this season. If we end up mid table I fear that this will be viewed as a "success" by the Board and manager (plus the usual suspects on here)...so "no change" would be the club''s strategy going forward.

For me relegation however unsavoury is the only quick and sure way to clear out those who are strangling this club...as survival would simply bring about more calls for "time" and a chance to "rebuild". A decade is quite long enough to show if you''re capable of doing the job....and given that time they have failed miserably.

If by losing it would bring about changes in the Boardroom...then in the short term I agree. If however Smith would rather see the club die before letting go....it really doesn''t matter any more.