Sign in to follow this  
moodster

clear out

norwich need a clear out - people like fotheringham, brown, lappin, chadwick, doherty. good 2 million there i reckon. then buy say 1 experienced striker like ellington or andy gray. then bring in an up and coming milfield man like drew surman or lee cattermole. then use the youth playrs like jarvis X2, halliday, spillane, martin etc but not robert eagle

fotheringham - 100kbrown - 150klappin - 250kchadwick 200kdoherty  350kNever 2 million for them lot.  I was being generous with my estimations aswell.

[quote user="moodster"]

norwich need a clear out - people like fotheringham, brown, lappin, chadwick, doherty. good 2 million there i reckon. then buy say 1 experienced striker like ellington or andy gray. then bring in an up and coming milfield man like drew surman or lee cattermole. then use the youth playrs like jarvis X2, halliday, spillane, martin etc but not robert eagle

[/quote]Funniest thing I have seen in ages How the hell are you going to get 2 million for them 5.You should be on the stage with comments like that.

do you even watch the matches?  Lappin has been brilliant. Doc has been far better this season and he is 1 of the reasons we are one of the lowest conceding sides. Fozzy was outstanding pre season.  Brown i think u may be right and chaddwik well he scored against the scum

Next

£2 Million, you are having a laugh.

Take them down the car boot and you might be able to exchange the lot for a very collectable stamp!

We have yet to see the best of Fozzy, injured just as he was beginning to display his talent, and Chadwick. We have to remember that most have recently been playing in a demoralised team very short of confidence.  If, and we have all said it before, they could get it together, then one or two on your list might be more valuable.In general, I share the views of other posters, that we would be very unlikely to achieve £2m, and even if we did one good striker in place of  5 regular first teamers would leave a very small squad to cover for injjuries and suspensions.

We''ve just about the best defensive record in the league so Doherty won''t be going anywhere. The others can stay aswell and we haven''t yet seen much of luke/fozzy. Lappin has been great and one of his free kicks went a long way to stop us being relegated last season.

Strikers are of course meant to score goals. Maybe Brown should go as he''s played alot this season without scoring a goal. He was I believe 325k so not too much money lost unless the next man can get him scoring!

I thought Lappin and Fotheringham were quite good, but I agree with the other three.

Good to see other people dislike Robert Smeagle

[quote user="Canary Ben"]

do you even watch the matches?  Lappin has been brilliant. Doc has been far better this season and he is 1 of the reasons we are one of the lowest conceding sides. Fozzy was outstanding pre season.  Brown i think u may be right and chaddwik well he scored against the scum

Next

[/quote]

Do you? Lappin brilliant? Fozzy brilliant pre-season (hardly a barometer worth reading) and Chadwick...now you''re just being silly. |My sides are splitting.

[quote user="moodster"]

[/quote]

Huh? Fotheringham, Lappin and Chadwick have got buckles of potential and they have all played well recently (Fotheringham pre-season was v.good). As Canary Ben said, Doherty sounds like he''s improved but i do agree with Brown out!

Southampton wouldn''t give up Surman and Andy Gray...............HA, No thanks!

I''d like to see a lot of hours of training go into Strihavka cause if he gets up to the pace of the Championship, he''ll be dynamite!

[quote user="cityangel"]Whats wrong with Foxxy and Lappin???[/quote]

They are bloody awful and if they are the standard you are pleased with then it''s no wonder we are bottom 3!

Christ!