Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Coming soon - Classic PinkUns

The Pink''Un team have raided the archives and selected 10 great Pink''Uns from classic moments in the history of Norwich City Football Club.

Starting on Saturday 12th June, a classic Pink''Un will be reprinted and inserted in the Evening News every Saturday until the start of the new season on Saturday August 14th!

[link]http://www.pinkun.com/Content/ncfc/news/Classic.asp[/link]

Will there be a Man in the Stands, Peter, or perhaps even a Gentleman in the Stands? (I''ve never seen a really old Pink''Un so this will be a real education for me, I think!)

Do you still have some pink paper left at Archant Peter or will they be 2004 glossy style?

Saturdays?!?!?!

C''mon chaps, no-one buys the Evening News on a Saturday, unless we''re playing on the Sunday...or is that the point ;-)

Scott, the PinkUns come out every saturday anyway. Surely this is continuing the trend. Sorry to sound cynical but is this purely being done to boost some profits for over the summer period when no pinkUns are made!? Having said that I will almost certainly buy them!!

I''m afraid you''ll have to buy the Evening News every Saturday to find out ;o) I''ll also be compiling a greatest games section on the PinkUn site soon to keep things ticking over so watch this space...

Oh yeah, I buy the Pink Un. Just not the EEN.

Always seemed to be a slow news day every Sat - ''boy on skateboard gets head stuck in railings'' kind of thing...