Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

If hartson starts

If he plays the full 90 the bloody pitch will need re-turfing.

He''ll probably bugger up the under soil heating too.

If Hartson starts...........a run from the Barclay end - his actual Hippoesque build, resulting  momentum and all round pave-making tonnage; will carry him with such force allowing him to bulldoze a substantial gap through the N&P Stand brickwork, demolishing a number of supposed garish apartments then sinking a Broad''s cruiser - like it''s been hit by a laser guided 2,000lb bunker-buster High Explosive smart bomb, before his entering the Wensum with a gigantic "SPLADOOSH!!!!" 

The ensuing water displacement due to his gargantuan carcass of pure lardage, will create a Tsunami flood not witnessed around the stadium since records began. On his eventual re-surfacing, Hartson would then be seen swimming frantically like a  Mississippi (nuclear powered) erratic paddle steamer, after being pursued all the way to the open sea via Yarmouth by a ''harpoons at the ready'' - ''Norwich Branch'' of the local "Japanese Whale-Hunting Appreciation Society ........

He was last espied, ruddy faced, tired, flagging - and being mobbed by frisky porpoise just off Lands-End.......Before making his way to the Bristol Channel - and onward to eventual sanctuary, in his safe haven of Swansea......

That''s my theory anyway.....[:|]

PS The Norfolk ''Broad'' has stated that she''ll be seeking compensation for the sinking of her cruiser by the ''Rotund'' Welshman......

id have a tenner on him sticking a penalty away tomorrow! he may be fat but he cant do any worse than current lot. although it would be nice 2 see why we boght Dave the striker!

[quote user="lobster catcher"]How long will he last,i reckon by the look off him about 30 seconds[/quote]Yep but if he scores the winner you''ll all cheerHe has more passion in his little finger than the rest of the team put together, give him a chance and then if you''re all right about him take to the forums and batter him, until then be thankful  we have a player who''ll care and try.  Huckerby could learn a thing or two from someone like JH and his will to win

...shame he''s such a lardy really!

He''ll be 100 times better than Chris Brown and might actually score (remember that''s what a striker is supposed to do Chris Brown)

why the hate for hartson what has he done,he will give 110% for city.

good lck john i hope you score.

and i wonder how many of you will be jumping on the bandwagon if he scores and we win.

ITS HUCKERBY.........GOAL!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]He''ll do okay Lobster, and I fancy him to score too, its just a silly feeling I have about him.[/quote]

I think he will score too. He may be fat and slow but he will be trying today, we have offered him a new lease of life, probably his last lifeline and I think he will have a real go. I have seen him play a number of times for Wales and he does cause defences problems with his physical presence and the newly aquired extra girth will make it even harder to get near him.

I just hope we are able to somehow find some ability in mid field and get the ball to him. Should also be a threat from corners and set piece, again though, if the quality of our dead ball kicks is as bad as it has been for the last 2 years then little hope.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

why the hate for hartson what has he done,he will give 110% for city.

good lck john i hope you score.

and i wonder how many of you will be jumping on the bandwagon if he scores and we win.

ITS HUCKERBY.........GOAL!

[/quote]

I don''t think people really hate the man, they''re just having a laugh.

I can''t believe I''m having to tell a person with a username & an avatar like yours to lighten up.

Knowing our luck he`ll get injured........................Im hoping (feeling) we will have a good (winning) match today.

OTBC