Sign in to follow this  
Duke of Muck

crook and the german

not one to spread a dirty rumour, yet i was at the ticket office no more than an hour ago and who do I see coming out of the Jarrold Stand reception? Doomcaster, Crook and who I would assume to be the Litterbaski (or however it is spelt)!read into this what you will....

Did "Herr ''Ja Ja'' Derplunken Vorsprung  Litterbasket" push past Crooky Boy - and throw his towel over the passenger seat of Doncaster''s Proton Torpedo......and say, "Achtung das iz Minen!"[:|]

out of all the ones in the running on the pink-un,(apart from bruce/jewel.  these two despite there lack of management in england. give me good vibes, between them they must know loads of players who would come to the c/ship. so unless duffy does remarkably well in the next 2 games.then you have to look at these 2 as good appointments.  lack of english league or not.at least they have managed clubs and done well!!!!!!!!

Yep, they did very well for the local club Sydney FC. Far better than Terry Butcher!!! Crook knows all about how to make goals and should get our midfielders supplying Dave and Jamie. Add Dublin in the coaching set up and he knows how to score and stop scoring at the other end at the highest level.

They did confirm they interviewed 5 people yesterday and would be interviewing again early next week so guess Crooky was one of them

I too feel that this would be the way to go...

?as anyone else noticed that so far that Littbarski and Allen are the only ones we''ve been linked to that have publicly stated their interest in the job? everyone else is pulling out.

I think most would be content with that too

I would be happy with them, it is a risk, but less of a risk than it was taking on Grant. could be a disaster but I have a feeling it would work out. Littbarski is clearly ambitious, comes, makes his name at Norwich. moves on to a bigger club and Crook takes over....

Dare I say that I also have a good feeling about this pair. Crook alone I would not fancy but paired with the German I reckon it could work. They seem to have a great working [:relashionship that could rub off on the team. [:)]

[quote user="inch_high"]Dare I say that I also have a good feeling about this pair. Crook alone I would not fancy but paired with the German I reckon it could work. They seem to have a great working [:relashionship that could rub off on the team. [:)][/quote]

hhmmmmmmmmm not sure on this one, but its a big chance because crooky was well loved and would be supported.....easy option??? worth taking the risk???

OTBC

If they are interested then they probably got an interview - doesn''t mean they will get the job though! Would be good to see Crook back at Norwich but not sure two guys who have never managed in this country are the right choice fopr a crisis club!.

I feel the tactics and postioning (out of position) of players indicates that Duffy is lacking. Quite frankly he should know better as he''s been at the club long enough to know!!

I like the idea of the German and Crook, but right now we''re in the mire up to our necks and need an experienced UK league manager.

[quote user="Cobain18"]God i really hope they don''t get the job[/quote]

your not the only one.. u can tell it would go boobs up cant u? a former world cup winner and a city "legend" appointed just before the Ipswich game to fire the fans up....

we''d then beat the scum and people would jump on a huge bandwagon before it all went horribly horribly Wrong and Delia cried...

jas :)