Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Blah Blah Blah!!!! Spin spin spin!!!!

Pointless keep going over the same crap with this pathetic shower of sh*t board, they are killing the club with bad decision after bad decision, i am just amazed that the new manager is not in place and after today they should bring the new guy in A.S.A.P and stop messing with the future of the club, If Hartson is the best they can offer as a loan player then god help us.

This club is dying on its arse and they don''t seem to give a damn. PATHETIC!!!!!!! bunch of amateurs, God  what has happened to this once great club.

I cannot believe that they are going to wait until after the West Brom game (according to MWJ on the Waghorn site).We''re 1 point off the bottom and QPR have a game in hand. Sheff Weds won today and are obviously starting to get some points. If we''re not careful we''ll get left behind. This is a crisis - you need to appoint a good manager NOW - if that means breaking the bank then that''s what it needs.

[quote user="jetstream"] I cannot believe that they are going to wait until after the West Brom game (according to MWJ on the Waghorn site).

We''re 1 point off the bottom and QPR have a game in hand. Sheff Weds won today and are obviously starting to get some points. If we''re not careful we''ll get left behind.

This is a crisis - you need to appoint a good manager NOW - if that means breaking the bank then that''s what it needs.

[/quote]

It''s not about a good manager anymore - the team is inept, the board are inept and no doubt both of these combine to end up with another inept manager in the coming weeks.

It''s time for protests against the board.

No manager whoever he is cannot turn  bad players into good ones , the damage has been done in the summer signing so many below average players .Most worrying thing of all is we have had a very easy start to the season fixture wise , things are going to get a whole lot worse .

we arent going to get a good manager... a decent manager isnt going to join a team in a relegation scrap... if he takes us down thats his reputation shot!

We just have to hope the new man gets lucky.. VERY lucky...

jas :)

Alex - I wouldn''t disagreeHowever, even if Delia & co decided to sell up tomorrow it could take months to sort out (due diligence etc), we need a manager right now.