Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Goal??

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Thankfully this horrendous mistake was made up for when they let the opposition score two more.[/quote] Absolutely. Clearly the players were in such shock that they had actually scored a goal that it was too much to defend for 8 minutes! Pathetic!

After the game today sitting in ''Yellows'' (which I think is shocking) I text my mate who was in Norwich somewhere (not a fan).

3-1 to Bristol, that was just terrible

He text back some snide comment from an Ipswich fan with him I cant remember. About half an hour later I got another text back saying ''but I saw it was 1-1 at 82mins?''

I think that says it all

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"]Apparently Huckerby scored something called a goal today? I didn''t think that was allowed - thought goals were only allowed to be scored by the opposition....?[/quote]

You are indeed correct AHJ, this has obviously been a dreadful mistake from Hucks. A quick look at the league tables onfirms that no team in The Premiership, Championship, Leagues 1 and 2, Conference, Conf North or Conf South has scored fewer goals than us this term, which obviously proves that we are not supposed to score as the only other viable reason for not scoring is that we are crap.