Sign in to follow this  
norwichcasual

can some one help pleese

hi just wondering if any has a spare ticket stub from wigan away last season?.i done every game from pre season to crewe home and away this is the only stub im missing as i payed on the day.i am looking to get the stubs in a frame with my other full seasons.get in contact oin hear and im willing to pay a few quid for your troubles cheers

yes I''ve got one you can have. Let me have your address and I''ll send it to you. I''m afraid its not exactly in pristine condition. You might have to get your iron out! Dont want any money for it. Pay me back by entering the NCISA Premiership Canary Challenge this year.

cheers kathy if you leve your email address i will email you my home address.if you enclose a ncisa application form i will join again,i was a member a few years back and il be more than happy to enter the prem challange.
this is my second full season dumbledelia i done the 98-99 season aswell and missed 2 in the 99-2000 season and 1 in the 2001-2002 season.i will definatley do next season 2 but unfortinatly not malaysia.i hate missing games but thats a bit much for me

kathy.blake@btopenworld.com . It''ll be a couple of weeks before I can send you a Canary Challenge entry form as we have had to make some changes to it before the printers get it, not least changing it from ''DIVISION 1 PREDICTION'' to ''PREMIERSHIP PREDICTION''. Yippeee!! If you want to maintain your anonymity you can enter as ''Norwich On Tour'' We had some far worse synonyms last season!