Sign in to follow this  
sussexcanary

Relegation Looking Inevitable !

I know its only October but already theirs that inevitable look about our fate this season.  I remember thinking the same thing about Leeds last season and even when they rallied towards the end of the campaign you somehow new they were going to go down.  I feels like we''re going the same way, i just can''t see how we''re going to get out of it as the writings been on the wall for so long and nothings been done !

Can anyone give me any hope ?

[quote user="sussexcanary"]

I know its only October but already theirs that inevitable look about our fate this season.  I remember thinking the same thing about Leeds last season and even when they rallied towards the end of the campaign you somehow new they were going to go down.  I feels like we''re going the same way, i just can''t see how we''re going to get out of it as the writings been on the wall for so long and nothings been done !

Can anyone give me any hope ?

[/quote]

sorry, very little hope barring a big injection of cash and a removal of the Stowmarket two.

Unfortunately, I fear you are right. I am usually optimistic about all things NCFC but I see no way out of the predicament we are in. Well...maybe one way - Serious investment in the squad but we know that''s not going to happen.

IMO no new manager, however experienced, will be able to get the current squad moving in the right direction.

Tonights the first time i''m seriously worried we''re going to go down. I''m afraid the signs are all their, its not looking good.

[quote user="Steelsilver"]we won''t be relagated, i''m certain of that. But we can''t hope for more then 15th[/quote]

find me 3 teams worse than us in this division? where is our next win coming from?

jas :)

[quote user="Rusty Steele"]

Unfortunately, I fear you are right. I am usually optimistic about all things NCFC but I see no way out of the predicament we are in. Well...maybe one way - Serious investment in the squad but we know that''s not going to happen.

IMO no new manager, however experienced, will be able to get the current squad moving in the right direction.

[/quote]

Nail on the head . . .

It doesn''t look good.  It''s amazing to what a degree football is played in the mind.  After we equalised, there should have been only one team who were going to go on and win it.  Fair play to Bristol, they immediately went on the front foot after the equaliser in an attempt to win the game.

They won, because like most teams that come to Carrow Road, they played as a team.  No great individuals (I''d barely heard of anyone in their team) but a good team, unlike Norwich.

we need to stay in touch, if we get cast adrift 4, 5, 6 points from 4th from bottom then it''s going to be very hard to get back.