Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Bye Bye Board

Muppets.

Bye Bye Huckerby, Shackell,  and a few others that also dont have either the heart or professionalism to fight for the shirt - then maybe we may get somewhere....

[quote user="hotdog99"]

Muppets.

Bye Bye Huckerby, Shackell,  and a few others that also dont have either the heart or professionalism to fight for the shirt - then maybe we may get somewhere....

[/quote]

Hucks was the only good player today. And Strihavka...well sort of.

Well Hucks bashers, if you get your wish and he does decide to go elsewhere (unlikely - but to suit you let''s say he does) or is injured longterm or advised to retire cos of the hip injury...and we don''t recover, I hope you will be happy with yourselves. Do your really think we would be better off without him? Next season, lucky you, we will find out for real. Hope then you won''t all look back misty eyed and say "Hell, we all miss that Huckerby don''t we"

Without him there would have been no promotion and last season we could well have been relegated.....a season early, but hey, never mind, it''s his turn to be the fall guy, just for speaking out of turn (opinion) and for playing through an injury and not being able to play to his own very high standards.

Words fail me sometimes and I am sure Pete and Celia would not print what I would really like to say.