Sign in to follow this  
No Quarter

SHUT UP HUCKERBY!

Spot on jtbk.

The strength of this club is team spirit - hucks is getting far too fond of running to the press to whinge and its not on.

Undermining managers/clubs is hardly the sign of a player with a positive outlook

Safri was a cracking player but the habit of his people to apparently manipulate the publicity machine in the interest of self promotion was not acceptable.

Etuhu? Well, best described by PNE fans as a "Tower of Apathy" and so strange how all his critics now cite his leaving as a reason to justify Delia and MWJ to step down.

IMO the biggest negative influence on this club are the whinging element who seem to thrive on bringing us down.

[quote user="Master Of Puppets"]Why does Darren Huckerby persist on coming out in the press and spouting his mouth off?  He plays for Norwich City.  We are a club who has always sold it''s best players, much like any club of our size.  Deal with it, and stop slagging your team mates off.  No wonder there is a lack of team spirit at the moment.  Why can''t he concentrate on running into dead ends, unconvincing dives in the box and flattering to deceive, rather than constantly whining that his poker buddies have left the club.  He is under the impression that his comments count for something, that he''s bigger than the club.  Well they''re not and he definately isn''t.  And to say that we are "not the biggest payers".  That tells you something about the so-called "fans favourite".  Or is he just a bit jealous that no-body has made an offer for him........[/quote]

huckerby is the best player at the club.......... or would you like a team of the much gifted pace of murray,lappin and hartson!

Hux bashing at it''s best.....  a sad day

[quote user="hotdog99"]

Spot on jtbk.

The strength of this club is team spirit - hucks is getting far too fond of running to the press to whinge and its not on.

Undermining managers/clubs is hardly the sign of a player with a positive outlook

Safri was a cracking player but the habit of his people to apparently manipulate the publicity machine in the interest of self promotion was not acceptable.

Etuhu? Well, best described by PNE fans as a "Tower of Apathy" and so strange how all his critics now cite his leaving as a reason to justify Delia and MWJ to step down.

IMO the biggest negative influence on this club are the whinging element who seem to thrive on bringing us down.

[/quote]

I don''t thrive! In fact I still want Our club to revive....Do you honestly think that I and the ''others'' want us to be relegated? You need to get real.......and see where the stumbling block to our lack of  progression - is actually coming from......chump. 

[quote user="hotdog99"]

Spot on jtbk.

[/quote]

I don''t thrive! In fact I still want Our club to revive....Do you honestly think that I and the ''others'' want us to be relegated? You need to get real.......and see where the stumbling block to our lack of  progression - is actually coming from......chump. 

HUCKERBY FOR ENGLAND:-) He have the right to talk, he has been lojale, and havent left the ship when it started to sinking.