Sign in to follow this  
Steelsilver

Where were they?!

Last time i checked there were meant to be 11 players per side, but today i only saw 2. What happened to the other 9 Norwich players? Oh don''t get me wrong, they were on the pitch but obviously were intent on doing more harm then good. Their minds were on the Eng v Boks game tonight, or so it looked. Our defence looked a shambles, a fact i pointed out to Duffs. This was before the late 2 goals by Bristol in which i smuggedly shouted to Duffs a ''told you so'', this time being given the cold shoulder but the look on his face told everything. Dejected and beaten, not the guy we need for the next season or 2.

If this is what we''ll continue to pay for then i''ll keep my wallet in me pocket and go watch a python digest a rat for far more excitement. At least the snake would make an effort

yea hucks for most part of the game looked a bit sharper though i seen him much sharper so hope he''s coming on, i also thought Lappin had a fairly decent game for a change and was able to get in a few more passes then he''s done in the past. I think we should bring back Smart from loan cause we''re lacking his style of play and he''s bang on form as well.

I agree Steelsilver i thought Lappin had a decent game, when compared to the rest of the team, though he used the ball well in most instances.