Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

New manager? You can take this how you want!

Before the match today i saw Neil Doncaster and had a little chat with him about who will be our new manager.  I asked who had applied and he wouldn''t tell me. I asked if Glen Hoddle had applied and he said no. So i think we can rule  Hoddle as well. My Dad who i was with, then said he would like to see how Duffy will do. But after today''s defeat i can''t see duffy getting the job either, so we can rule him out . Neil Doncaster then went on to praise up a couple of people that i had not even mentioned. One i had not heard of and can''t remember his name he said it so quickly, but the other person has been mentioned by other people on here, and as soon as i get to a bookies to place my bet i will name him. You can take this how you want,but this is 100% truth. As soon as i get my bet on i will post it on here!   

With a large pinch of salt. Who do you suppose is gonna take that bet then? I suspect we''ll be waiting a long time for your little gem, I wont hold my breath.

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Before the match today i saw Neil Doncaster and had a little chat with him about who will be our new manager.  I asked who had applied and he wouldn''t tell me. I asked if Glen Hoddle had applied and he said no. So i think we can rule  Hoddle as well. My Dad who i was with, then said he would like to see how Duffy will do. But after today''s defeat i can''t see duffy getting the job either, so we can rule him out . Neil Doncaster then went on to praise up a couple of people that i had not even mentioned. One i had not heard of and can''t remember his name he said it so quickly, but the other person has been mentioned by other people on here, and as soon as i get to a bookies to place my bet i will name him. You can take this how you want,but this is 100% truth. As soon as i get my bet on i will post it on here!   [/quote]

Take what how we want?

you''ve not told us anything.