Sign in to follow this  
tim howard?

hartson

Although he is looking seriously overweight and slightly un fit in my eyes he was are best player on the pitch yesterday the positions he got into were excellent and we nearly saw him put away a couple of good shots and a great header in the first ten minutes this is what we have been missing positional awareness and someone who always looking to score he was a real handfull for there defence and the way he held the ball up sometimes and brought other players into play was realy good he could definately give  chris brown a lesson on what you have to do in that position.Just the fact that in the first 20 minutes we saw more chances than i saw in the whole qpr match or any other match this season.The time in the second half were he brought the ball down on his chest swivelled and shot first time just showed he still has class.I will admit he looks more at home on the rugby feild and that he couldnt run to save his life but if we get him up to full fitness he will definately score goalsjust to note i thought strihavka had a good solid game held the ball up well and has a good first touch ,chased everything down and was always looking to get the ball and was unlucky with afew of hartsons lay offshuckerby im very sad to say looks past it he no longer has the pace to take him pst defenders like a few of bristols wingers had never realy got into the game ,but got the goal by forcing the defender into a mistakeMartin not sure if he had a touch but just wanted to know weather i was the only one who can see him being another ryan jarvis he just looks to me a bit unintrested as if he thinks he has done his bit got the big gunns sniffing around him and now couldnt care lessCureton i havent seen much of but from what i have seen of him dosent realy ever get into games and its starting to look like last season was a bit of flukelets get back bally smart and give him some games he sounds like he is doing very well down at mk dons .

best player? you are having a laugh!!!  better than hux or strihavka? everything you state after the first line contradicts the first line! think before you post mate!!

strihavka was awful yesterday, yes he chased but to absolutely no avail, he was miles off the pace and really didn''t seem to have a clue. I thought it was Chris Brown with  his shirt on!

Hartson started well and was finished after 15 minutes. Couldn''t believe Duffy didn''t bring him off at half time. Walked around the pitch, occaisonly made a good touch but lost too many challenges. When we did manage to break was continually behind play. Watch the game again and count how many attacks where he was behind the midfielders by the time and not in the box. Too old, too fat, too slow, too ginger! Bit like me really!!

Strihavka was our best player yesterday, held the ball up well, brought players into the game and did all of Hartson''s running for him. No he didn''t score but he clearly showed that he has adapted to the English game.

Martin is lucky to have got the contract he did. He is another player who has been promoted miles beyond his ability and swaggers round the pitch moaning and not working. Both him and Jarvis will never become  a top player as they do not have the real desire or work ethic.    Watched Martin at Reserve game at Ipswich .last week and was easily the worse player on the pitch even worse than Brown.Needs a short sharp shock-on loan away from Norwich would find him out.

These young lads who have big contracts and good money need to start earning it   

Another classic example of someone allegedly at the game who was evidently to busy stuffing his face with a pie to actually watch the pitch....

"strihavka was awful yesterday, yes he chased but to absolutely no avail, he was miles off the pace and really didn''t seem to have a clue. I thought it was Chris Brown with  his shirt on! "