Sign in to follow this  
gangmower

MIKE NEWALL

I BELEAVE THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN GET US OUT OF THIS MESS,FORGET HE DOESN,T LIKE WOMAN CRAP.TROUBLE IS HE IS NOT A YES MAN .

[quote user="gangmower"]I BELEAVE THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN GET US OUT OF THIS MESS,FORGET HE DOESN,T LIKE WOMAN CRAP.TROUBLE IS HE IS NOT A YES MAN .[/quote]

Newells a crap manager who, when it all starts going wrong, blames everything and everyone but himself.

his rants about Bungs, Women, Referees, cheating etc... look when they all came... when Luton were playing badly... he tries to deflect the media away from the poor form in the hope he can muddle through!

jas :)

[quote user="gangmower"]I BELEAVE THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN GET US OUT OF THIS MESS,FORGET HE DOESN,T LIKE WOMAN CRAP.TROUBLE IS HE IS NOT A YES MAN .[/quote]As you can''t control your caps lock key ,you spell Newell wrong and don''t have a full grasp of the English language. I guess your either drunk or an idiot

[quote user="Whats a right winger"]Great we''d really have all the agents he slagged off beating a path to our doors. We have enough trouble signing players now without having a manager who''s persona non grata with most of them[/quote]

On the other hand agents might be more than willing to do business with Newell to prove, or improve their credibility.

And let''s be realistic, we''re hardly going to be dealing in multi millions of pounds in transfers where hefty bungs might be concerned.

With what''s out there management wise, Newell is one, if not the most viable & realistic of options. 

As you can''t control your caps lock key ,you spell Newell wrong and don''t have a full grasp of the English language. I guess your either drunk or an idiot

On the subject of the English language, you should have said ............ you''re either drunk or an idiot.

If Mike Newell go the job i would be much more happy than if Royle, Reid, Souness had of got the job, i think he could do well. He has the small spender nature, and should be able to handle and player attempts to usurp his control.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="gangmower"]I BELEAVE THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN GET US OUT OF THIS MESS,FORGET HE DOESN,T LIKE WOMAN CRAP.TROUBLE IS HE IS NOT A YES MAN .[/quote]

Newells a crap manager who, when it all starts going wrong, blames everything and everyone but himself.

his rants about Bungs, Women, Referees, cheating etc... look when they all came... when Luton were playing badly... he tries to deflect the media away from the poor form in the hope he can muddle through!

jas :)

[/quote]

Isnt that what a good manager does - deflects the flak away from his players...

Lets not forget that Luton were playing nice football and punching well above there weight before Newell had all his best players sold from underneath him.

Wouldnt be a bad choice in my opinion.  Rather him than some of the numpties who have been mentioned...