Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Shackell.......

Take the blinkers off and watch the game, all of it.Hey that is what oppinions are for.I thought the game was 11 a side we only play with 6-7 possibly, saw his efforts on tv again trying to block the 2 nd goal yesterday and it was the wife who said why is it only shackle that was trying to stop the shot???? Lets say no more.Thats why we are only fans not managers.

Think he will be a good player, & possibly a good captain.............. one day but not now !!! It is a sad fact that the best player this season IMHO is.............. Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!! What hope is there ??????

[quote user="SuperCoolImiii"].. At the moment can we name anyone who are ''''good players'''' in the team?[/quote]

but I thought you wanted Shax to play coz you think he is hot???

[quote user="SuperCoolImiii"].. At the moment can we name anyone who are ''''good players'''' in the team?[/quote]You just find him attractive. =]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Please.....can anyone add to this post as to what makes him a good player? Im baffled......

Please...no digressions....

[/quote]

I haven''t a clue - I can only assume some supporters seem to rate as he came through the clubs academy.

He doesn''t provide the defence with any leadership let alone the team.  He isn''t and strong enough to dominate oppostion strikers.  He appears to lack any compsure and his distribution is woeful.

At very best his not better than the Doc.

Shackell is ponderous. We will not progress as a club until his like is seen for what it is - simply not good enough, even for the a*** end of the Championship. Is he really the best centre-half the academy has scouted / developed over the last ten years? I suppose he must be.

I''m sure he''s a nice lad and all, and of course it''s nothing personal. But I don''t think any new manager, however talented he is, will turn the likes of Shackell (fundamentally) into a better player than he already is. I''m afraid if you put him in a League One / League Two side he would look every bit as aimless and mechanical as he does in the Championship. When I see Shackell, I think of the years persevering with Adrian Coote - we all wanted that local lad to succeed so badly, but he never going to, was he?

Can u sit down please. In answer to your question;  he''s not a good player.

Period.