Sign in to follow this  
peter canary exile

MY OPINIONS ON SATURDAY MATCH AND MANAGER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Today I emailed Mr Doncaster

Extracts from the email are as follows

In regards with the match I attended satuday with my dad I must say a few points in regards to this

1. A new era of management is needed.

2. Many of us fans can not understand on saturday why the team especially midfield and defence drop deep when losing the game, pushing up on bristol city would have made a lot of difference.

Players on saturday who deserved praise

are

Shacknell the only back four player who wanted to win the ball and did try to tell others to get their house in order

Spillane who in my opinion should play central midfield

Strivaka worked 100% with the worst dellivery to him

Martin and Jarvis who I know fans feel sorry for, especially martin who needs ball to feet not head.

Players I would fine and drop

Russell (no commitment he needs a kick or just dropped )

Lappin (no commitment and no tackling)

I would recommend youth players would show more commitment than them two players.

Like many fans who left when trundle scored , we are bemused by the tactical knowledge of the players and management, running away from the ball and playing so deep, I know this is not your direct responsibility but questions at interviews must be asked in regards to tactical knowledge, ie scenarios in games the prospective new manager  used to change a football match. I imagine delia like us would have wanted to know why no pressure on the ball when bristol city had possesion.

I like many others dream one day of a thinking manager/ coach if 24000+ fans can see small issues like playing deep how can not a manager.

Thanks for taking your time to read this email and hope in interview process questions in regards to tactical ideas can be asked

On the ball city

I  wonder what anyone else thinks

what needs to be known is why Doncaster said that all revenue made from sales would go to Grant, but now the 2.9m profit is filling the black hole?!?!

so why is it not kept in the transfer budget?!?!?

[quote user="YellowIce"]

what needs to be known is why Doncaster said that all revenue made from sales would go to Grant, but now the 2.9m profit is filling the black hole?!?!

so why is it not kept in the transfer budget?!?!?

[/quote]

Looking at what Grant achieve I''m glad the money didn''t go to Grant!!!!