Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

Next manager online betting?

[quote user="Jarroldstander"]Anyone know anywhere i can bet on the next manager online?[/quote]

Dixmar racing , latest odds are .

Jewell ----------11-4

Crook-----------5-1

Bruce------------8-1

Allen-------------10-1

Arrdee-----------5-million-1

Now thats only because i stated i had no interest in the job .Billy dixon said "arrdee you could turn out like the Wizard and change your mind" ,he thought about it for a little while and then said "arrdee if you do decide to run for the job again i will have to slash your odds ,i would probably have to make you something like 6-4 favorite with your many thousands of supporters and i don''t think the board will make another mistake" .I know the board will try to please you fans by getting your local hero in . I won''t announce my intention in order for you lovely old posters to fill your boots until after wednesday. [;)] [:D] arrdee

Ardee...........DON''T DO IT !!

I know if you take the job you''ll get us roaring up the table but then you''ll grab the attention of all the national papers. You know how they work with celebs these days.....pick them up only to knock them down again. Once you get us up at the top of the league they''ll be sending investigative journalist round to see who this arrdee is and once they go sniffing around Little Barningham and Sustead and hear about the (unproven) rumours you''ll be splattered all over the front pages instead of the back. They''ll dig over every muck heap between Bodham and Wickmere.

So old friend, if I were you I would stick to cremations and sausages ( by the way, here in Norwich we call that a barbecue).

Talking of food, many years ago an old farmer once told me I should put some horse muck on my rhubarb. I tried that.............but I''d rather have custard.

Regards.......lappinitup.    [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Ardee...........DON''T DO IT !!

I know if you take the job you''ll get us roaring up the table but then you''ll grab the attention of all the national papers. You know how they work with celebs these days.....pick them up only to knock them down again. Once you get us up at the top of the league they''ll be sending investigative journalist round to see who this arrdee is and once they go sniffing around Little Barningham and Sustead and hear about the (unproven) rumours you''ll be splattered all over the front pages instead of the back. They''ll dig over every muck heap between Bodham and Wickmere.

So old friend, if I were you I would stick to cremations and sausages ( by the way, here in Norwich we call that a barbecue).

Talking of food, many years ago an old farmer once told me I should put some horse muck on my rhubarb. I tried that.............but I''d rather have custard.

Regards.......lappinitup.    [:D]

[/quote]

Yes i guess you are right "Lap"you lovely old boy .Such a pity as a have been practising my famous John Bond impersonation you know the sort of thing ''Didn''t we play some lovely lovely lovely lovely football across the park ?and did you see little Jimmy Smiths lovely little balls ? ''He has some magnificent little balls '' ''.I thought the team played ever so, ever so,ever so,ever so,well ,at times we were magnificent''.

I don''t need investigative journalists  round as i suppose they will  dig up the missing body (no pun intended) .I have explained this a thousand times, how many amongst you have not lost something at some time in your life? exactly !.I was just unfortunate thats all .

So i better send all the jewellery back that i planed to wear , also the new Jag . Sad times indeed .All because of my past .[:(] arrdee.

Poor ardee. Very honourable to step aside. Maybe some of those involved in the downward spiral of our great club could take a lesson from you !!

Anyway, great impression of JB (you sure you''re not him?)  Oh to have him here now. Win or lose you always came away knowing you''d been entertained. I wonder if we''ll ever see his like again ? [:(]