Sign in to follow this  
england1966

huckerby

get off his back... what he have said has been true.

started when we got to premier league. he said in the press not to change the team to much.... roberts... went. malky.... went easton... went rivers.... went.... edgeworthy.... went mulryne... went mcveigh.... hardly used. incame helveg.... jonson.... doc....

what happened??? relegation

start of these season... said we will miss safri, earnshaw and etutu, and said this was the worst squad since he arrived.... where are we at mo???

he is the only one talking from the heart and talking sense!!!

[quote user="england1966"]

started when we got to premier league. he said in the press not to change the team to much.... roberts... went. malky.... went easton... went rivers.... went.... edgeworthy.... went mulryne... went mcveigh.... hardly used. incame helveg.... jonson.... doc....

start of these season... said we will miss safri, earnshaw and etutu, and said this was the worst squad since he arrived.... where are we at mo???

[/quote]

rivers and Easton went before we even kicked  a ball in the premiership.. and if u think either of those Monkeys would of made a difference then your very wrong!

jas :)

[quote user="england1966"]

[/quote]

all we need now then is for him to start playing like he used to and not like a washed up has been.

back of hucks the man got worthy and grant sacked as he stopped playing under them and his toy flew from his pramdid you not see his total change on satgrant asked him to help out at the backm when needed he never didwell on sat he was the only player who would get within 5 yards of a bristol playerhe also played where he was putgrant at qpr played him as a striker 5 mins in to the game he was playing on the left

dont get me wrong he is a match winner but only when it is good for hucksso who ever gets the job of manager must be strong enouth to drop him if hucks wont play the managers wayhucks needs to know it is ncfc not hucks fcand when he says things like it is the worst team, rember hucks you are part of that team and were not part of the norwich team who started the season looking a hell of a lot better than the last few weeks

[quote user="BARMY ARMY"]back of hucks

the man got worthy and grant sacked as he stopped playing under them and his toy flew from his pram

did you not see his total change on sat

grant asked him to help out at the backm when needed

he never did

well on sat he was the only player who would get within 5 yards of a bristol player

he also played where he was put

grant at qpr played him as a striker 5 mins in to the game he was playing on the left

[/quote]

if he got grant and worthy sacked cos he decided he didn''t want to play, then he also got us relegated and in this mess we''re in now at the bottom, what gives a player the right to not perform under a certain manager? no player is bigger than his club. he wasn''t that good on sat and still being moved all over the place. he''s the highest paid player at the club all i think is he needs to start playing more for the team and not just for himself. if he doesn''t want to stay then i say let him go.

Can''t you lot see the blindingly obvious. He started to lose pace at the beginning of last season and is gradually getting slower. Again due to age he is not as fit as he would like.He can''t take fullbacks on the outside as he used to do. Once players like Owen etc start to lose their pace, most of them are unable to adjust their game to suit the team. However I must confess that if I had a manager like Peter Grant who kept messing me about, I would quickly become disillusioned.

Hucks cares about this club. Simple as. But as far as im concerned players should play for any manager as they are first and foremost representing OUR football club. So if hucks doesnt like the new manager then i agree that he should leave and then that will allow Bally Smart to come back and play in hucks'' role where i think he will do better than hucks.

Hucks cares about this club. Simple as. But as far as im concerned players should play for any manager as they are first and foremost representing OUR football club. So if hucks doesnt like the new manager then i agree that he should leave and then that will allow Bally Smart to come back and play in hucks'' role where i think he will do better than hucks.