Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

john hartson best debut ever!

I take it you didn''t go, else you would have seen he had a very good debut (1st half) and teamed up very well with Big Dave and he could have scored 3 or 4 had he been a bit more match fit/sharp. I think he will help solve or goal scoring problems. In future either make sure you go to games before making silly comments or if you did go to the match a trip to  specsavers might be in order.

m8 i did go to the game and im standing by what i put, signing hartson was an absoloute joke, an i think all the people around me thought the same!

so no more lame jokes about specsavers mate

an u say he could of scored 3 or 4 !

but did he , the weight hartson is he is never going to be match fit enough !

[quote user="Mister Positive"]I take it you didn''t go, else you would have seen he had a very good debut (1st half) and teamed up very well with Big Dave and he could have scored 3 or 4 had he been a bit more match fit/sharp. I think he will help solve or goal scoring problems. In future either make sure you go to games before making silly comments or if you did go to the match a trip to  specsavers might be in order.[/quote]Mister positive,there''s being positive and happy clapping.You fall into the latter(imo)

no hartson did not score,but he gave us the presence we have missed,strong got in scoing positions,and set drury up with a sitter.and when you think this was his first game of the season,i would say he had a great debut!!!!!

[quote user="Mister Positive"]I take it you didn''t go, else you would have seen he had a very good debut (1st half) and teamed up very well with Big Dave and he could have scored 3 or 4 had he been a bit more match fit/sharp. I think he will help solve or goal scoring problems. In future either make sure you go to games before making silly comments or if you did go to the match a trip to  specsavers might be in order.[/quote]Could have scored 3 or 4 thats more than we have scored in the last 10 games you are deluded

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Mister Positive"]I take it you didn''t go, else you would have seen he had a very good debut (1st half) and teamed up very well with Big Dave and he could have scored 3 or 4 had he been a bit more match fit/sharp. I think he will help solve or goal scoring problems. In future either make sure you go to games before making silly comments or if you did go to the match a trip to  specsavers might be in order.[/quote]Could have scored 3 or 4 thats more than we have scored in the last 10 games you are deluded[/quote]I dont have a clue what you''re trying to say their lobster.

Some players you know will get better as they play and some you anticipate (Iwan), others you know have been put out to graze. Juts how low have we stooped. Pub team....

Even a slow and unfit Hartson still created more chances than Brown has since his arrival.  Unfortunately Hartson hasn''t looked after himself the same as the Sheringham and Dublin have, but the class was still there for all to see.  If he is determined to get fit I would be more than happy to see him stay at the club.

What i am saying is COULD HAVE is not really much to get excited about.If one player could have scored more in one game than we have scored in the last ten it dosn''t really mean much.I could have won the lottery but i didn''t,i could have done something construtive saturday afternoon but i went to carrow road instead.At the end of the day you can put all the could haves in the world together and you won''t get a single thing.I say this again is hartson is our saviour then we are doomed

Happy Clapper, I think not, but if I see signs of something positive then I will say so. I stand by what I said about Hartson, but I know thats not the Norwich City supporters way now. Everyone in the last 2 seasons who has come to the club gets put down before they have had a chance (Dion being a prime example) nobody wanted him he was past it etc, now he is a legend. Nearly everything at this club is sub-standard but Hartson could surprise you all.

Hartson was looking brilliant for the first ten minutes until all those pies got the better of him! We could have scored three early on and pretty much all of our attacks were channelled through him. He set up Drury brilliantly with a beautifully controlled chest but unfortunately he somehow missed!

By no means will it be an easy task in getting him fit but when he is able to last the full 90mins(perhaps wishful thinking!)then he will be one hell of a player for us!