Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Has Tony Pullis resigned?

Personally Wiz, I think not, it''s just a message board. I mean think of all the fictional stuff you see you this message board

from the fact that half the people on their forum would like to pay for his taxi to come down to Norwich, he is obviously held in high regard.  He certainly wouldn''t be my choice, and from what i can make out, they wish he was never their choice either!

[quote user="Shyster"][:$] Good grief, Wiz! Surplus thread making & embarrassing gullibility all in one day.[/quote]

Rubbish mate, this thread I started, was very relevent in respect of the manager situation and rumours at City, be honest now, your just pig sick that it was me who spotted it and not you!.

As to the future Shyster, I''ll keep any news to myself and other websites, happy now?.

Mixed feelings - given that this season is likely to be a long hard fight against relegation his exprience and knowledge of the championship and loan market could be invaluable. Compared him with someone like say Ian Crook a green rookie manager with no exprience. I know who I would rather have in charge in a relegation dog fight.

However in the long term I don''t see him being able to take the club forward and making us a premiership club again..................

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Shyster"][:$] Good grief, Wiz! Surplus thread making & embarrassing gullibility all in one day.[/quote]

Rubbish mate, this thread I started, was very relevent in respect of the manager situation and rumours at City, be honest now, your just pig sick that it was me who spotted it and not you!.

As to the future Shyster, I''ll keep any news to myself and other websites, happy now?.

[/quote]

That wasn''t even news, it was a stupid rumour on some naff forum.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Christ I hope not, there fans certainly dont hold him in high regard!!! will probably impress our muppet board then!
[/quote]

Now then Snakepit... If they do give the job to Pullis will you be calling Bet365 to thank them for not taking your be on Duffy? [;)]