Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Ha ha! Duffy thinks Drury is one of the best defenders in the league!

On radio norfolk Duffy was talking about Drury''s injury and its not as bad as first thought, but still won''t make tomorrows burnley game. He then went on to say Drury is one of the best defenders in the league! You having a laugh aren''t you, maybe a few years ago but no way now! This bloke Duffy  hasn''t got a clue!!!!!!

u complained wen grant wasnt nice enough to his players and always complained to them. then wen duffy trys to get their confidence up and says nice things about his players, that isnt right either.

christ do shut up

Adam the -i''ll-run-away-from-the-ball-instead-of-tackling-even-though-its-my-job Drury?He''s cool =]

And yet when Peter Grant was honest about his view of the players, he got slated for that... another classic piece of consistency from the Pink Un message board, up there with Delia either taking all the credit by appearing in public, or hiding from the fans when not appearing in public...

At the AGM last week Duffy came out with a real classic. He said Shackell would be a good captain in two years time. Firstly we need a proper inspirational captain NOW and secondly with the best will in the world Jason does not seem to show any of the skills required of a captain i.e. vocal, confident, a winner etc etc.

[quote user="topoftheleague"]On radio norfolk Duffy was talking about Drury''s injury and its not as bad as first thought, but still won''t make tomorrows burnley game. He then went on to say Drury is one of the best defenders in the league! You having a laugh aren''t you, maybe a few years ago but no way now! This bloke Duffy  hasn''t got a clue!!!!!![/quote]

I would suggest that Duffy needs to get the players'' confidence up which may be the reason behind this comment (not that i think Duffy should get the job)

Drury is a seriously underrated player. Our defense looks much more shaky when he`s not in it. Rubbish going forward mind, but a very solid defender. How did the defense look after he went off on Saturday?

maybe he should tell them all that they are one of the best teams in the league - that should really be a confidence booster!!

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]Drury is a seriously underrated player. Our defense looks much more shaky when he`s not in it. Rubbish going forward mind, but a very solid defender. How did the defense look after he went off on Saturday?[/quote]

Exactly. People slag him off but we miss him when he''s not there.

Absolutely Mr. Carrow. To be fair to Drury he usually has to deal with two players on the right, thanks to Hucks'' defensive capabilities, and I''m sure he doesn''t have any choice but to back off sometimes, rather than risk a through ball.Compare him to Murray, for example, and I know who I would rather have at left back.

If you gave Drury some specs he be the Milky Bar Kid. Always worse than the preceeding season, I''d say he is probably the most overated player we have and he seriously lacks confidence, though he is not alone on that score!