Sign in to follow this  
Magicmol

For Joe Lewis

looked good prospect when faced wolves in cup

i was more impressed with him than marshall

maybe not yet but soon in his future he will come back and challenge marshall for shirt bringing best out of both keepers

[quote user="we8wba"]

maybe not yet but soon in his future he will come back and challenge marshall for shirt bringing best out of both keepers

[/quote]

Norwich''s worst game of the season was against Wolves unfortunately - if you see Marshall the majority of the time it''s obvious he''s a top class keeper (we know, we can compare to Rob Green.) Trust me in a season or two Marshall will be in premier league and that is the only way Lewis will get in our team ahead of Marshall 

[quote user="Cobain18"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Norwich''s worst game of the season was against Wolves unfortunately - if you see Marshall the majority of the time it''s obvious he''s a top class keeper (we know, we can compare to Rob Green.) Trust me in a season or two Marshall will be in premier league and that is the only way Lewis will get in our team ahead of Marshall 

[/quote]

marshall didnt look to good weekend nor the other week! im not saying he rubbish but with strong competition may bring best out of him like what happend with celtic when he was stand by