Sign in to follow this  
Sing up the river end

Division 3 here we come

I am sorry but can anyone see us getting out of the big drop to division 3 ????We have a side with no confidence even to play one game for a new manager.What sort of manager are we going to get ??

to the new manager ok you have no money a useless squad and no one worth more than 300k,get us in the premiership.My post is short and to the point but can anyone argue with it ?????......we are doomed.Add to this at the end of the season we might (as we have been told have to sell our  assets) What the *** are our assets we don''t have any I would love to be positive about one thing ....but  Idon''t feel I can :(

hope not there isnt a division 3 - so this would be a complete disaster ;-)

dont panic, norwich will stay up around 18th - 16th

and you''ll start on same points as 17 other teams in the league this season, in the same league

If we get cut adrift from the pack...that''s the end of it.

Unlike certain clubs like Preston and Sheffield Wednesday...we don''t have the manager, Board or squad capable of a relegation scrap. QPR you might say are as bad as us...but with new owners and a likely cash injection imminent...they are in a better state than us going forward. Who else is as bad as us?

It was only good fortune that kept us up last year....and everyone''s luck runs out at some point.

You could well be right? It is going to take a seriously good manager to give these lot enough belief to survive!Either that or a lot of money!! If we get jewell? I believe there is money in the Pipeline through a change in board policy (Admitted mistakes) or even personnel??

Last season, I didn''t think for one minute that we would go down.

The worrying thing is, is that I believe we will go down this season no matter who the new manager is. The only way we will get out of this mess is if the board sell or put more money into the transfer kitty. Simple as.

[quote user="Dion-In-Disguise"]

Last season, I didn''t think for one minute that we would go down.

The worrying thing is, is that I believe we will go down this season no matter who the new manager is. The only way we will get out of this mess is if the board sell or put more money into the transfer kitty. Simple as.

[/quote]

Agree totally Dion. Even when the ''R'' word was whispered last season, I dont think anyone really thought we''d go down. Come the summer sales and the purchase of some largely untried players at this level, I think plenty of us truly believe it could be Div 1 next year.

We are going to need and influx of good players of sunderland proportions last season, so yes relegation is a real possiblity as this aint going to happen under this board.