Sign in to follow this  
norwich fan

NEWELL AT CARROW ROAD

Saw Mike Newell at Carrow road against Bristol on saturay in the directors box. Shaking hands with michael wynn jones

Is this our new manager???

[quote user="norwich fan"]

Saw Mike Newell at Carrow road against Bristol on saturay in the directors box. Shaking hands with michael wynn jones

[/quote]Is portman road that boring?don''t get me wrong, i''ll be the first to apologise if you''re right. =]

Did you see Mike Newell? Yes, quite possibly.

Did you see him in the Directors box? Well i Didnt, but theres a possibility.

Did he shake hands with MWJ? well if he was in the directors box then maybe, but most people do, more likely you saw him shake hands with someone, but not neccesarily MWJ.

Deals arent made in the stands on a saturday at half time, thats ridiculous!

Oh yeah i thought i saw him as well but on closer inspection found it to be... not him. Look at it this way, if it was him then his picture would be in the edp, evening news and on the brilliant pink''un!

As much as i would like him here i think not...sorry to deflate you!

An appointment I would treat warmly to be honest

If we are going to go for the cheap option - Newell is the pick of the bunch.

A grafter who knows the footballing world

And face it - if it all goes pear shaped, we can still all have a laugh at his rants!

"Norwich fan" is almost certainly a binner. It must have taken him all of 2 seconds to come up with that "inspired" user name and it''s his 1st post. In future, I suggest everybody ignores newbies who post inane rumours on their 1st post. This should hopefully kill scummer posters stone dead.

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]"Norwich fan" is almost certainly a binner. It must have taken him all of 2 seconds to come up with that "inspired" user name and it''s his 1st post. In future, I suggest everybody ignores newbies who post inane rumours on their 1st post. This should hopefully kill scummer posters stone dead.[/quote]

... that''s original ...

[quote user="norwich fan"]

[/quote]

Another one-post-wonder rumour bought to you in association with Ipswich Town FC - Sponsors of todays unconvincing and pathetic attempt at a windup

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]"Norwich fan" is almost certainly a binner. It must have taken him all of 2 seconds to come up with that "inspired" user name and it''s his 1st post. In future, I suggest everybody ignores newbies who post inane rumours on their 1st post. This should hopefully kill scummer posters stone dead.[/quote]

You cant just go around calling every person who takes an interest on this forum and of norwich a binner. So what if it is his/her first post we all had to start some were.

Think of it this way how did "Norwich fan" "see" Mike Newell if he was down the A140.

And if u are right...

then sorry...

Sorry m8. I cant help but laugh at your coment. Im norwich till i die. Secondly, newell wouldnt be my first choice either. Id like to see jewel come here.

The reason we are in ths mess, all stems down to when worthy was in charge. Always negative. Has no sence of tactics in a game. Look what he''s done to northern Ireland. He''s a terrible manager.

[quote user="Red Canary"]

You cant just go around calling every person who takes an interest on this forum and of norwich a binner. So what if it is his/her first post we all had to start some were.

Think of it this way how did "Norwich fan" "see" Mike Newell if he was down the A140.

And if u are right...

then sorry...

[/quote]

Its a binner don''t be so naive. Norwich Fan aka Ipswich idiot saw nothing and has got nothing better to do on half term.

[quote user="Red Canary"]

And if u are right...

then sorry...

[/quote]

(A) Yes we do have to start somewhere but isn''t it funny how their first posts are nearly always dodgy rumours (like the one above)

(B) If you had seen the number of users who come on, post a ridiculous rumour (on their very first post) and then never post again you''d know why people believe them less and less each time.

This NORWICH FAN doesnt have a clue! IMO no one should listen to him because hes obviously a binner and just wants attention. Next he''ll be saying he saw Mourinho at Toys R Us looking for toys to keep people like Norwich Fan entertained so they dont post stupid posts on here![:@]

hi, im ''norwich fan''. ive got a season ticket in the snake pit. im just telling you what i saw against bristol on saturday. That ''red canary'' should listen to people than pass critical judement.