Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

happy clappers

[quote user="Shiner"]

We scored.

Jim Duffy won''t get the job.

[/quote]

Please don''t speak to soon...

A point & only two goals conceded against Burnley and the Board will offer him a fifteen year contract.

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Come on then someone give me one positive from saturday?[/quote]

We scored our first goal in about 10 hrs, Duffy won''t get the job

Well we had Irish Stew and Cauliflower Cheese and Onion pies in the N & P this week...yummy! I''d keep coming back each week just for the pies...but then I am a fat b****ed. Cant wait for the Ipswich game...I have heard that we might be in for some ''Sour Grape'' and ''Hard Cheese'' match day pies.

Can''t see scoring one goal as much of a positive when you concede 3 at home,unless you were worried about setting a new record for not scoring.I so badly want us to do well but i just get the feeling the board don''t care how we do as long as we stay up.To come out and say grant was just unlucky is a joke.If he was just unlucky why didn''t they back him.Imo the club is in a worse postion now than it ever was when chase was here,we have no saleable assets to speak of,we are playing terrible football and if we go down i can''t see how the hell we will get back up bearing in mind our performances against lower league oppostion.Also how much longer till the fans turn on the board cos somthing has got to happen soon otherwise it will be to late

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Strihavka oh and i thought Spillane looked good. I nearly forgot....the pies.....the pies were great chicken and red wine this wk![/quote]

I thought Spillane was poor, Trundle went past him like he wasn''t there when he scored their third goal.

I thought everyone was poor, apart from the first ten-fifthteen minutes........ Rossi Jarvis and Strihavka were poor, ok Dave did try and close balls down, but aint that what is expected from a pro footballer!!

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Come on then someone give me one positive from saturday?[/quote]

The rugby final was good. It showed true English grit and spirit!

• First half was good. We played around nicely, looked threatening, comfortable on the ball and made chances.
  • Scored first goal in what was it 7 hours of football?
  • Hartson made some really good touches, and was the best player on the pitch for 45 mins. He may not be an athlete but he is a footballer.
  • The noise and support from the Barclay was incredible for the first half from where I was sat in the Jarrold stand. The ground looked full as well, but I guess the empty seats where in the Jarrold.
  • Croft is a sub who makes an impact and a bit of excitement, with a minute him and Ostemoboor had broken down the right with a nice one-two.

Obviously plenty of negatives too from the second half, but these have all been mentioned already. However to the 4-5 in the Jarrold stand screaming "fat bastard" at Hartson everytime he got the ball, take a look at your own paunches you ignorant pr....

I was at a surprise 30th birthday party for one of my wifes friends. There was some top totty there and great food.

Oh and i got half the grass in the garden cut.

All round not the worst saturday.

But Norwich were crap!

But England played well.

And Ireland beat Russia in  rugby league world cup qualifier.

But Norwich were crap!

oh and the wife got drunk on wine, = Dirty Wifey

Oh but Norwich were beaten 1-3.

Hucks scored a beauty!

and Norwich were beaten at home by Bristol Bleedin Rovers!

But the weather was alright. Aren''t the evenings getting short!

Don''t forget the hour goes back an hour on Sat night.

and Norwich will probably be bottom of the League by then.

Where is this bloody Messiah Manager?