Sign in to follow this  
N&P NUTTER

'Norwich Fan' is a binner

something tells me your signing up with Multiple I''Ds and posting on here. BTW a "binner" Is an Ispwich fan, who could, quite feasably have seen a Norwich team in the Derby... roll on Monday when you go back to school!

jas :)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]When do the schools go back?.[:|][/quote]Why is it on this board certian posters seem to take great pride in rubbishing people''s opinion''s just because they may be of school age? thier thoughts are just as valid as your own. Just be thankful they actually support thier local team and aren''t off watching man utd or chelsea!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="1st Wizard"]When do the schools go back?.[:|][/quote]

Why is it on this board certian posters seem to take great pride in rubbishing people''s opinion''s just because they may be of school age? thier thoughts are just as valid as your own. Just be thankful they actually support thier local team and aren''t off watching man utd or chelsea!
[/quote]

SHTTA I had exactly the same problem when I first joined these boards, back when i was norwich supporter 1.