Sign in to follow this  
DavidCollett

Suporters aint really surporting!!!!

SO   APPARENTLY YOU ALL SUPPORT NORWICH!... IM A BIT BAFFED HOW U SUPPORT THEM WHEN ALL U SEEM TO DO IS BOO THEM AND MOCK THERE PLAYERS!! FIRST OF IF I WAS ON A PITCH PLAYING FOOTBALL AND EVERYONE WAS BOO''N ME AND TELLING ME HOW CRAP I WAS WAT DO U THINK THAT WOULD DO FOR YOUR CONFEDENCE??!!!! NOT A LOT!!! TRUE THEY HAVE HAD A BAD RUN THIS SEASON BUT CAN U BLAME THEM THEY DNT HAVE A MANAGER DONT REALLY HAVE A CENTRAL MIDFIELD AND HAVE A JOHNNY VEGAS LOOK A LIKE UP FRONT!!! I SMOKE 20 CIGS A DAY AND PROBABLY CAN OUT RUN HARTSON!! HE WILL BE GOOD IF HE STAYS BUT JUST NEEDS FITNESS AT THE MO.SEEMS EVERYONE WANTS TO BLAME THE CAPTAIN JASON SHACKELL CANT REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS DO U GUYS WATCH THE SAME GAME I DO??!! HE WINS ALL THE TACKLES THAT COME TO HIM WINS ALL THE BALLS IN THE AIR THAT COME TO HIM!! U CAN SEE HOW PASIONATE HE IS ABOUT THE GAME WHEN PLAYS HE IS EASILY THE BEST PLAYER FOR NORWICH AND A EXCELLENT CAPTAIN!!! WHEN WE WERE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE ONCE HE STARTED PLAYING IN THE LAST 11 GAMES WE CONCEEDED LESS THAN THE WHOLE SEASON Y CAS HE WAS IN OUR DEFENCE!! HOW MANY MORE GREAT TACKLES, BALLS WON AND MAN OF THE MATCHES DOES HE NEED TO GET TO PROVE HOW GREAT HE IS?? HE PLAYS HE''S HEART OUT EVERY GAME!! TRY LOOKING AT THE STATS NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF WAT U WANNA SEE!!BUT LET ME TAKE A GUESS AS SOON AS WE GET OUR FIRST WIN ALL U APPRENT FANS WILL BE BUZZING OF THE TEAM SAYING HOW GREAT THEY ARE.OR AS SOON AS SHACKGETS HE''S FIRST GOAL AND LEADS HIS TEAM TO VICTORY ALL THE APPRENT SUPPORTERS WILL BE SAYIN "R WAT A GREAT TALENT THAT SHACK IS AND WAT A GREAT CAPTAIN HE IS"SO TRY THIS TRY SINIGING OUR TEAM TO VICTORY  FOR THE WHOLE 90 MNUTES.. TRY SUPPORTIN YOUR TEAM OUR TEAM CAS AT THE MO YOUR ALL SOUND LIKE GLORY HUNTRS, GLORY HUNTERS AS YOU ALL BOO THEM AND DONT SUPPORT THEM WHEN THEY R LOOSING BUT WILL LOVE THEM WEN THEY START  WININNG!!

[quote user="DavidCollett"]SO   APPARENTLY YOU ALL SUPPORT NORWICH!... IM A BIT BAFFED HOW U SUPPORT THEM WHEN ALL U SEEM TO DO IS BOO THEM AND MOCK THERE PLAYERS!!
FIRST OF IF I WAS ON A PITCH PLAYING FOOTBALL AND EVERYONE WAS BOO''N ME AND TELLING ME HOW CRAP I WAS WAT DO U THINK THAT WOULD DO FOR YOUR CONFEDENCE??!!!! NOT A LOT!!!
TRUE THEY HAVE HAD A BAD RUN THIS SEASON BUT CAN U BLAME THEM THEY DNT HAVE A MANAGER DONT REALLY HAVE A CENTRAL MIDFIELD AND HAVE A JOHNNY VEGAS LOOK A LIKE UP FRONT!!! I SMOKE 20 CIGS A DAY AND PROBABLY CAN OUT RUN HARTSON!! HE WILL BE GOOD IF HE STAYS BUT JUST NEEDS FITNESS AT THE MO.
SEEMS EVERYONE WANTS TO BLAME THE CAPTAIN JASON SHACKELL CANT REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS DO U GUYS WATCH THE SAME GAME I DO??!! HE WINS ALL THE TACKLES THAT COME TO HIM WINS ALL THE BALLS IN THE AIR THAT COME TO HIM!! U CAN SEE HOW PASIONATE HE IS ABOUT THE GAME WHEN PLAYS HE IS EASILY THE BEST PLAYER FOR NORWICH AND A EXCELLENT CAPTAIN!!! WHEN WE WERE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE ONCE HE STARTED PLAYING IN THE LAST 11 GAMES WE CONCEEDED LESS THAN THE WHOLE SEASON Y CAS HE WAS IN OUR DEFENCE!! HOW MANY MORE GREAT TACKLES, BALLS WON AND MAN OF THE MATCHES DOES HE NEED TO GET TO PROVE HOW GREAT HE IS?? HE PLAYS HE''S HEART OUT EVERY GAME!! TRY LOOKING AT THE STATS NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF WAT U WANNA SEE!!
BUT LET ME TAKE A GUESS AS SOON AS WE GET OUR FIRST WIN ALL U APPRENT FANS WILL BE BUZZING OF THE TEAM SAYING HOW GREAT THEY ARE.OR AS SOON AS SHACKGETS HE''S FIRST GOAL AND LEADS HIS TEAM TO VICTORY ALL THE APPRENT SUPPORTERS WILL BE SAYIN "R WAT A GREAT TALENT THAT SHACK IS AND WAT A GREAT CAPTAIN HE IS"
SO TRY THIS TRY SINIGING OUR TEAM TO VICTORY  FOR THE WHOLE 90 MNUTES.. TRY SUPPORTIN YOUR TEAM OUR TEAM CAS AT THE MO YOUR ALL SOUND LIKE GLORY HUNTRS, GLORY HUNTERS AS YOU ALL BOO THEM AND DONT SUPPORT THEM WHEN THEY R LOOSING BUT WILL LOVE THEM WEN THEY START  WININNG!!

[/quote]

thanks for the post Delia...

jas :)

There are too many observers and not enough supporters! If, on this site you are positive you get shot down very quickly! I for one agree David. OTBC!

I started to read this then it was hurting my eyes too much.   Take the caps lock off for your 2nd post !

Jas why quote it? It just makes threads harder to read!!!!!

If people are interested they will read the whole thread.

All stop quoting.

[quote user="DavidCollett"]SO   APPARENTLY YOU ALL SUPPORT NORWICH!... IM A BIT BAFFED HOW U SUPPORT THEM WHEN ALL U SEEM TO DO IS BOO THEM AND MOCK THERE PLAYERS!!
FIRST OF IF I WAS ON A PITCH PLAYING FOOTBALL AND EVERYONE WAS BOO''N ME AND TELLING ME HOW CRAP I WAS WAT DO U THINK THAT WOULD DO FOR YOUR CONFEDENCE??!!!! NOT A LOT!!!
TRUE THEY HAVE HAD A BAD RUN THIS SEASON BUT CAN U BLAME THEM THEY DNT HAVE A MANAGER DONT REALLY HAVE A CENTRAL MIDFIELD AND HAVE A JOHNNY VEGAS LOOK A LIKE UP FRONT!!! I SMOKE 20 CIGS A DAY AND PROBABLY CAN OUT RUN HARTSON!! HE WILL BE GOOD IF HE STAYS BUT JUST NEEDS FITNESS AT THE MO.
SEEMS EVERYONE WANTS TO BLAME THE CAPTAIN JASON SHACKELL CANT REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS DO U GUYS WATCH THE SAME GAME I DO??!! HE WINS ALL THE TACKLES THAT COME TO HIM WINS ALL THE BALLS IN THE AIR THAT COME TO HIM!! U CAN SEE HOW PASIONATE HE IS ABOUT THE GAME WHEN PLAYS HE IS EASILY THE BEST PLAYER FOR NORWICH AND A EXCELLENT CAPTAIN!!! WHEN WE WERE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE ONCE HE STARTED PLAYING IN THE LAST 11 GAMES WE CONCEEDED LESS THAN THE WHOLE SEASON Y CAS HE WAS IN OUR DEFENCE!! HOW MANY MORE GREAT TACKLES, BALLS WON AND MAN OF THE MATCHES DOES HE NEED TO GET TO PROVE HOW GREAT HE IS?? HE PLAYS HE''S HEART OUT EVERY GAME!! TRY LOOKING AT THE STATS NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF WAT U WANNA SEE!!
BUT LET ME TAKE A GUESS AS SOON AS WE GET OUR FIRST WIN ALL U APPRENT FANS WILL BE BUZZING OF THE TEAM SAYING HOW GREAT THEY ARE.OR AS SOON AS SHACKGETS HE''S FIRST GOAL AND LEADS HIS TEAM TO VICTORY ALL THE APPRENT SUPPORTERS WILL BE SAYIN "R WAT A GREAT TALENT THAT SHACK IS AND WAT A GREAT CAPTAIN HE IS"
SO TRY THIS TRY SINIGING OUR TEAM TO VICTORY  FOR THE WHOLE 90 MNUTES.. TRY SUPPORTIN YOUR TEAM OUR TEAM CAS AT THE MO YOUR ALL SOUND LIKE GLORY HUNTRS, GLORY HUNTERS AS YOU ALL BOO THEM AND DONT SUPPORT THEM WHEN THEY R LOOSING BUT WILL LOVE THEM WEN THEY START  WININNG!!

[/quote]

They''re all out today!!

[quote user="YellowIce"]

All stop quoting.

[/quote]yeh i agree stop quoting

damm i just  quoted didn''t i

[quote user="YellowIce"]

All stop quoting.

Is that you Mr Chris Brown, the only reason we tell you u r crap is well cause well u are! AND I CAN WRITE IN CAPS LOCK N ALL SEE!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Has Shacks got a little brother with learning difficulties? I guess he just got his first computer.

I second that...

Booo!

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="YellowIce"]

All stop quoting.

[/quote]

because if i didnt u all wouldnt have anything to complain about ;) :p

jas :)

SORRY I WROTE IN CAPS!!! . so what just cas i love my club and my players i cant write good things about them!!!???
Well at least some of you agreed with me!! look at sunderland last season Norwich will do tha same thing this yr!!!
Come on you cannaries!!! lets sing the cannaries song loud and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="DavidCollett"]SORRY I WROTE IN CAPS!!! . so what just cas i love my club and my players i cant write good things about them!!!???
Well at least some of you agreed with me!! look at sunderland last season Norwich will do tha same thing this yr!!!
Come on you cannaries!!! lets sing the cannaries song loud and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Can I just point out Sunderland were doing better at this point last season then we are now?

[quote user="DavidCollett"]SORRY I WROTE IN CAPS!!! . so what just cas i love my club and my players i cant write good things about them!!!???
[/quote]

has grant not left the city yet? not your players are they now? when did they install laptops in park benches.

[/quote]

Thank God it''s back to school time on Monday.

On the other hand if you can''t spell '' canaries '' perhaps my hard earned taxes are being wasted more than I thought........